Hacking restoring nand on vwii

MAXCPMBRIAN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my friend recently messued his vwii trying to install homebrew and some other apps. The system turns on and everything but when entering wii mode on the wii u and trying to launch the game it goes straight to a black screen and locks the console. When installing homebrew he forgot to make a backup nand files luckily when i did i had done so. So i was just wondering how can i restore the nand onto my buddies vwii?

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
my friend recently messued his vwii trying to install homebrew and some other apps. The system turns on and everything but when entering wii mode on the wii u and trying to launch the game it goes straight to a black screen and locks the console. When installing homebrew he forgot to make a backup nand files luckily when i did i had done so. So i was just wondering how can i restore the nand onto my buddies vwii?

1.It wouldnt be possible to restore your nand on another vwii. 2.There isnt a decent method of restoring yet

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
Depends what was done to the console? If you cant access wii mode at all= screwed. But if u can get in wii mode then there myt b some hope of resolving the problem

MAXCPMBRIAN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Depends what was done to the console? If you cant access wii mode at all= screwed. But if u can get in wii mode then there myt b some hope of resolving the problem

you he can access wii mode go through the menus and such he just can't launch a game, when he hits the start prompt it goes to a black screen and locks the console.

MAXCPMBRIAN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then he's not totally screwed :) What exactly did he install? Sounds like some CIOSes in slots below 200?

yea, i initially was going to download bootmii and then do the rest but from what i researched you can't install bootmii to the vwii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning