Hacking Restoring Health & Safety warning

HE1NZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I have my Wii modded a long time ago and it doesn't have Health & Safety warning. It appears that I really need it back because I need to unsync all wiimotes. I don't remember how I disabled H&S or if I even did that, but it doesn't appear.

The thing is I have a new wiimote, but it doesn't work with USB Loaders and stuff - simply doesn't sync at all. Internet suggests unsyncing all wiimotes, but I can't do it regular way because no Health & Safety warning.

Please help me find a solution

FancyNintendoGamer567

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All I can say is try to carefully reinstall IOS 80 (if you're on 4.3). Maybe that will fix it, if not then disable the Priiloader hack that replaces the H&S screen with the Backmenu animation.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hold down the sync button on the console for at least 15 seconds and it should clear all the remotes from the settings. You should be able to resync them from the system menu without the H&S screen.

HE1NZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
All I can say is try to carefully reinstall IOS 80 (if you're on 4.3). Maybe that will fix it, if not then disable the Priiloader hack that replaces the H&S screen with the Backmenu animation.
Thanks, I disabled Priiloader's hack and managed to resync the controller. Unfortunately it didn't help with syncing in USB Loader or HBC.

Is IOS 80 suggestion for syncing in homebrew apps?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'll be damned. Apparently the reason why homebrews don't work has to do with latest batch of Wiimotes with Motion Plus inside. Nintendo did something to them to stop hackers.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The WM+ remote issue wasn't because of anything Nintendo did. It was a problem with the open source controller library that homebrew uses. Once it was fixed all it took was recompiling the homebrew apps. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I call the one with big tiddies