ROM Hack Restoring a Platinum Save File

~Tiny~

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One of my friends recently asked me to edit some Pokemon onto his little brother's retail Platinum cart. I used Rudolph's 3-in-1 Backup Tool to take off the save, edited in some Arceus's with Pokesav, and then went to restore it. This is where the problem comes in: I select the save file with the Backup Tool, and select restore, replace the cart when it prompts me, and so on. It seems to go fine, but when I load the retail cart, nothing has changed.

There is still a save file left in the 'NDS_Backup' folder that when I open with Pokesav, has all the changes, so therefore I assume that it's not restoring the save properly.

Has anyone else had this problem? Or does anyone know a solution, maybe an alternative program? I did find 'SavSender/Reciever", but I've heard some bad things about, so I'm weary to try it..

If this information helps:

I'm using a Cyclods (1.58B2), and a EZ-Flash 3-in-1 (I think it's 1.0, not 1.1)

If there's some other information that could help, please let me know.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as soon as possible, thanks.

EDIT: Okay, I tried the wifi version of the backup tool, and had the same result, it says it restored the [edited] save file, but there's no change when you load the retail cart. Again, any help?
frown.gif

EDIT 2: It seems that anytime after editing the save file, it'll be corrupt (I tested it on my Cyclo).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: