Restoring a custom-font before updating to 11.1, how to?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by SkyDX, Sep 20, 2016.

1. SkyDX
    OP

SkyDX Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)

Nov 2, 2007
    Germany
    So I just found out about 11.1 and the that you can't update if you have a custom-font, does anyone have the stock-font as a .cia? :o I'm running a 11.0 new 3DS with A9LH v2 (the one before the SI, no_SI merge happened) and while I do have a NAND backup from right after I installed A9LH and updated to 11.0 I would rather avoid using such an old backup :/

I haven't tried to update yet but from what I read the 11.1 update would fail so is there a way to just restore the stock-font back? Thanks in advance! ^_^

2. MsMidnight

MsMidnight part time fe modder

Oct 12, 2015
    kys
    You cant ask for warez. Use 3DNUS to get the home menu (check the ID and version with FBI 2.x)

SkyDX likes this.
  3. SkyDX
    OP

SkyDX Anime Signature Creator, PM me if you want one! :)

Nov 2, 2007
    Germany
    Sorry I totally forgot that even a simple font file falls under this, this is what happens when you find out about a new firmware while half-asleep already. You are right I already got a new homemenu via 3DSNUS now, if a mod sees this please close and delete the thread! Thanks for the help MsMidnight :)