Hacking Restore WiiU before selling

garbanzox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want to sell my Wii U, and i would like to remove all hacks and restore it to factory settings. What is the safest way to do this?

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I want to sell my Wii U, and i would like to remove all hacks and restore it to factory settings. What is the safest way to do this?
Well it would actually help if you tell us what hacks you have so as we can then give youthe right information in how to remove them lol.

garbanzox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't say for sure, it has been a while since I hacked it. I know I have Haxchi and Homebrew Launcher, plus a bunch of games installed to my home screen.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't say for sure, it has been a while since I hacked it. I know I have Haxchi and Homebrew Launcher, plus a bunch of games installed to my home screen.
You can easily just format your Wii U as long as you don't use CBHC. Do you see any autobooting info on your gamepad when you start up?

garbanzox

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No I never set it up for cold boot, I run Haxchi manually. Do I just run a regular factory reset?

Am I better off trying to sell it hacked?

Ryab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you have cbhc installed you need to remove it through the installer then you can just go into settings and restore

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can just perform a facotry reset via system settings.
Again, make sure no CBHC is installed, or a birck will occur.

Formatting the WIIU will erase the "NDS Game" which is haxchi, as well as the channels installed. so just do et ;D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: There is some really odd DS games I liked but not sure others would like them lol