Hacking Restore vwii (unmod)

Crackerboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the wiiu.guide tutorial and then did the vwii mod (https://wiiu.guide/vwii-modding).

I am realizing now that I don't actually need it modified and want to restore it back to it's original settings.
I have all of the backups I was told to make, but I don't see instruction for restoring them.

My original thought was to have two drives hooked up, but decided to just buy my nephew a separate screen and have a wii-u and wii hooked up.

Any help appreciated.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
even if you restore it the vwii will always be hacked and have traces of hacks every nintendo rep will be able to find this anyway, it doesnt affect anything so if you can just leavue it hacked you loose nothing.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I followed the wiiu.guide tutorial and then did the vwii mod (https://wiiu.guide/vwii-modding).

I am realizing now that I don't actually need it modified and want to restore it back to it's original settings.
I have all of the backups I was told to make, but I don't see instruction for restoring them.

My original thought was to have two drives hooked up, but decided to just buy my nephew a separate screen and have a wii-u and wii hooked up.

Any help appreciated.
Just go to channel management screen and delete HBC.

Crackerboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even if you restore it the vwii will always be hacked and have traces of hacks every nintendo rep will be able to find this anyway, it doesnt affect anything so if you can just leavue it hacked you loose nothing.

Thank you..I'm not worried about a nintendo rep finding it. I'm more worried about someone else coming along and doingt something to the vWii to brick it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: