Hacking Restore to factory settings?

Snapple76

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed the homebrew channel, usb loader gx, bootmii as boot2, and the necessary ios/cios to run backups. Is there anyway to return my wii to factory settings before installing all of this? (Not that I want to, I just want to know in case).

ChokeD

The Contributor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Snapple76 said:
I installed the homebrew channel, usb loader gx, bootmii as boot2, and the necessary ios/cios to run backups. Is there anyway to return my wii to factory settings before installing all of this? (Not that I want to, I just want to know in case).
You say you installed it already, then you ask if it's possible to restore it back BEFORE you install this stuff ???? huhh ???

http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/other-stuff/virgin

SherlockHolmeboy

Trophies
Website
homebrefreeware.co.cc
XP
Country
I think what he's trying to say is that he wants to know how to reset all his settings to a factory state and remove all his hacks, not that he needs it, he just wants to know.

If that's the case, follow the virginize guide in the post above, then format your system settings. Also, if you have a BootMii NAND backup from before you did all those hacks, use that instead.

Nesty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
tj_cool said:
I just want to note that Virginizing with that Guide is VERY dangerous and you should only use it if you send it to Ninty or something.

What if he just format the wii system memory, would that restore it to factory settings or virgin wii again?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu