OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, I installed 4.2E... I know, I know, it was stupid
tongue.gif

However, I reinstalled the homebrew channel. So, to my question:

I have a NAND backup since awhile ago. Could I restore this to escape the evil clutches of 4.2E?

erikk1

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Once the update to 4.2 didnt brick your wii, there is really no reason to go back. Everything can be done on 4.2 just fine.

DrV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
erikk1 said:
Once the update to 4.2 didnt brick your wii, there is really no reason to go back. Everything can be done on 4.2 just fine.

That's where you're wrong. My WiiKey only plays PAL backups now. It won't even recognize any US or JP games...

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
erikk1 said:

And not all preloader hacks are availiable ATM...

Pieru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
DrV said:
erikk1 said:

That's where you're wrong. My WiiKey only plays PAL backups now. It won't even recognize any US or JP games...

I have the same problem too! And I also have nand backup from 4.0. Please tell me how it went, if you dare to load the backup...

DrV

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Huzzah!
yay.gif

I can confirm to all those who are wondering, yes, the restoring of NAND makes
all backups work as they should...on WiiKey atleast. Should be the same for the rest.

Now, Im off to play some games. See ya!

Pieru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I did it too and all works fine (games, settings, hbc, etc.), except I can't go to save data in data manager. It hangs the systems as I'm trying to. Is there any other application which I can use to browse saved files or any ideas how to get data manager working? I need it, because I need to remove unneeded rock band dlc files from the system memory.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?