Hacking restore/fixer archive backup nand.bin functional but with errors, is it possible?

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
The partition damage is nand ncsd fat16, finally the console works to 99%, only crash activity registre and power off to power on the console (this ultime only sometimes), any idea?
probably wait till karl3DS releases so you can decrypt your nand and figure out whats messed up and possibly fix it, until then the nand encryption makes any sort of fixes unlikely

im assuming you already tried a system format right?

Ninoh-FOX

Otaku Gamer!!
OP
Trophies
Website
colorslive.com
XP
Country
Spain
Yes, I tried formatting the system but no any change, but as I say, luckily I was able to save the console. after seeing that did not work I went to put the corrupt nand and I proceeded as I said.

Note: Finally also works well off and turn on the console.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
actually have you tried restoring you dump via the gateway menu?....i seem to remember you said it stopped writing half way through via the hard mod....so restoring via the gateway menu might fix it :)

put the original hardmod dump you made on the root of your mSD card and name it NAND.BIN, then hold up while selecting the downgrade option and it should restore you back to before you half flashed the nand backup

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
oh okay well i guess there isn't much you can do, maybe once a new update is out it may fix the last of the issues you are having, it might be that something was corrupted when you dumped and restored your nand

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.