Resonance of Fate 4K/HD Edition officially announced

No more than a week after the USK ratings board had shown the existence of something involving SEGA's Resonance of Fate, has the game been officially announced. It's titled as Resonance of Fate: 4K/HD Edition and will be available on both PC and and PlayStation 4. The original game initially released in 2010, for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. As the YouTube title of the trailer suggests, this remaster will allow the game to run at up to 4K resolution and 60fps. You'll be able to get the chance to try it for yourself when Resonance of Fate 4K/HD Edition launches on October 18th.

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Nha, I'll pass, my x360 is sitting covered by dust, maybe i can still find this in any begain chest for 5 euro

Paulsar99

Trophies
XP
Country
Togo
Nice! I do hope they tweak the difficulty a bit though, the difficulty spike is just unforgiving at times and I remember getting stuck in an area for a while because of it.

Reactions: NeroAngelo

NeroAngelo

Clueless Importer
Trophies
XP
Country
Libya
Such a glorious and underrated RPG, the Battle system was just pure joy, but the map gets a tad tedious.

oh and the dress up ~~~~ I spent more time buying clothes and changing them than i did playing the rest of the game :3

Last edited by NeroAngelo,
Reactions: DS1

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, the guy that can't accept his fate is the only one that's not a ventriloquist?
Damn, poor guy, I get him... sure he is bullied by everyone else in that universe... not able to fit in and all.
I guess it is to be expected he rejects accepting his fate as the universe's running joke.

That said, who would have thought of making a game based on a whole universe of ventriloquists?

AlexMCS

Human
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
This is a boring game, fights take forever. Story and presentation are really meh too.
Guess people who likes guns might like it, but it is a 4/10 game to me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s