Gaming Residentevil 5

fst312

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://xboxlive.ign.com/articles/961/961789p1.html

i'm not buying this game today because i'm waiting for my gift card so the game is going to end up being free when i get it like nex month.

when i read that you have to pay for versus mode like others say that is stupid.why pay $65 to later find out you have to pay $4 dollars more just to play verus mode.don't get me wrong i said i'm still getting the game but it seems i won't be downloading the DLC.i'm planning on just using my $100 citibank gift card just to buy this game and maybe another 360 controller.if and only if i still have any money left over from that i will only consider buying the DLC,but i think my $100 will be spent after buying those two items.i'm not being cheap but a person shouldn't have to pay for something that should have been included in the first place.

oh yeah i hear complains about the controls and maybe i think i know why by looking at this image on this link you may understand but i can't complain because i'm getting this for free.

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/10/10/tgs-08-s...e-adds-strafe/2

kylsav

Trophies
Website
kylsav.dyndns.org
XP
Country
United States
i agree that having to spend more cash just to play multilayer modes that should have been included in the first place is just a cash in, and i don't plan on buying them.

and also yes i think the controls are horrible. after playing Resident Evil 4 on the wii this games control setup just feels bad to the point of unplayable. if it wasn't for the co-op i wouldn't recommend it.

I think its an ok game but I'm a bit disappointed in it.

Blue Zoidberg

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Actually, making people pay for multiplayer is pretty genius.
With the number of non-legit backup discs running around it forces people to give MS a little green regardless.
Pretty clever... I anticipate seeing more of this happen.
Maybe set up a deal where if you buy the game you put in a DLC code to allow you to play online; without the code you either have to pay (and almost certainly get snooped and possibly banned) or not play online.

-BZ

Nocturnius

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
still do not know if i will get the dlc. as far as teh controls go i find it ok. no problems with it at all. i'm enjoying this game in co op
biggrin.gif

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I will get this definitely but I am also hoping for something more. Possibly as side story like Separate Ways where you play through what Josh experienced.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blue Zoidberg said:
Actually, making people pay for multiplayer is pretty genius.
With the number of non-legit backup discs running around it forces people to give MS a little green regardless.
Pretty clever... I anticipate seeing more of this happen.
Maybe set up a deal where if you buy the game you put in a DLC code to allow you to play online; without the code you either have to pay (and almost certainly get snooped and possibly banned) or not play online.

-BZ

Get outta here with that bullshit. We already PAY just access Xbox Live so making people pay AGAIN will piss MANY folks off, not just us pirates. I'm not gonna get the DLC simply because the game already has the only online mode I was interested in and that was co-op story mode. Now that I've beaten it on Professional....on to the next game
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended