cardyology

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
martin88 said:
cardyology said:
Hey guys

Finally got round to burning this game last night, popped it in my console - the screen tearing is just too bad.

First off tried it with my usual setup - elite 360 1650x1080 through a VGA cable, 20inch samsung LCD - AWFUL tearing
then I tried with a different VA cable - Still awful
Tried it with component cables on a 27inch LCD tv @ 720p - Still pretty bad but less than with the VGA cable.

Not very happy bout this, probaly enough to make me not play the game untill some sort of fix or patch comes out.

Very dissapointed - I occasionaly buy games that I like after pirating them, I thought this would be one of those games - Glad I tried it first!

Clean it up Capcom!! Untill you do, dont be complaining for shit that people pirate your stuff.
smileipb2.png
What cable are you using?

I'm using the official VGA cable from Microsoft with Samsung 22' T220 on 1680x1050, and I didn't notice any tearing while playing.
Orly? Im using a samsung 20inch "pebble" LCD monitor @ 1680x1050 - but my VGA cable is cheap. It works fine with other games, might try the M$ one but its £15!
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more