screen0011lg.jpg

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is the only pic I could find but just do a search for RE5 tearing and there are tons of complaints

re360.jpg

look at the top of the pic

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Hm... bit disappointed about the low play times... then again I don't really like it when games drag on forever. Still, this is RE were talking about... 15ish hrs would have been nice.
Just because it's a Resident Evil game doesn't mean it should be long. You can beat the first game in a little over 4 hours.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
To anyone wondering whether to get this or not based on what people are saying, IGNORE THEM. I finally got around to playing the game and it's amazing.

If you liked RE4's gameplay, you'll definitely like this one. It's improved upon what RE4 brought to the table. The graphics are simply amazing. Best graphics I've ever seen. Story is a little "meh" at the beginning, but cutscenes and boss fights are incredibly epic. "Zombies" are smarter in this one, and the difficulty has definitely been stepped up. If you're a fan, you should definitely get this game. If you're not, then at least rent/download it.

PS: Played for like 3 and a half hours today, I only noticed tearing in ONE part of the game, and it lasted about a second. Never saw it again.

jaxxster

The Heretic
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
btw can someone help me out here?

I completed the game once with a fully upgraded handgun which then gave me unlimmited ammo but now on my 2nd go thru ive fully upgraded a machine gun and theres no option for unlimmited ammo. How do i get it?

Silly me, i forgot you have to purchase the unlock in the bonus features menu. Idiot

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
My 360 died on Friday just as I was about to start the last level.
I tried clamp fix yesterday but now when I power on it just flips from 3 red lights to 2 right away
frown.gif

I'm gonna mess some more with it today and if it don't work, buy new this week.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
@B-Blue: I have! I'm not rushing and I've been playing non-stop because the game is so fucking awesome. I'm still planning on playing it like 2 more times.

@Thug: That really sucks :\ How long did your 360 live?

T-hug

Always like this.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
It was made Jan 06 and had already been repaired once.
I just bought an arcade bundle on ebay for £105 so at least I won't be banned anymore, and can put the new fw on it.

blueskies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't played an RE game since 2 I think, tried this one on normal and couldn't get past the first part (the 'demo' part). Switched to easy and it's.. well, easier. I don't really like having to ask my partner for ammo when I run out, or giving her ammo.. any tips on how to handle this more smoothly? Also, tips on how to not run out of ammo would be cool too, aside from not missing.
smile.gif

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You're just using too much ammo. There is more than enough ammo around for you to split it and not really need to ask for ammo or give her more. If you're really struggling just give her a weapon type that you don't have,and let her collect all the ammo for it.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Yeah, just give your partner a different weapon type from the one you use.
What I did from the beginning is sell her pistol and gave her a shotgun and a rifle as soon as I got them. She's trigger happy with pistols and machine guns, with the rifle, she aims well and won't run through all her bullets and with the shotty, she uses them only when there are huges groups.

If you really want to hog bullets, you can give her a Stun Rod as soon as you can buy it. LOL

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Oh God, do NOT give her the Stun Rod. She loves the Stun Rod. So much that she thinks it's the best weapon for every situation. Yes, even when you're getting mobbed by 10 guys, shot from afar, etc.

I've had her with a handgun and machine gun throughout the game and she goes through bullets like fucking chewing gum. I'll take Orc's advice on the next play-through.

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
War said:
Oh God, do NOT give her the Stun Rod. She loves the Stun Rod. So much that she thinks it's the best weapon for every situation. Yes, even when you're getting mobbed by 10 guys, shot from afar, etc.

I've had her with a handgun and machine gun throughout the game and she goes through bullets like fucking chewing gum. I'll take Orc's advice on the next play-through.
Yeah LOL she loves the Stun Rod so much.

Rifle and Shotty is the best combo for AI partner imo, you don't get mobbed with the shotgun and in those situations where the AI will cover you, it has range and accuracy.

Anyway if you're going through your next playthrough:
If you upgraded the first sniper rifle fully(forgot what it's called), you can buy a Longbow for Sheva. It's a bitch to aim using her because it has no crosshair but it one hit kills most majini. What's awesome is the AI is incredibly accurate with it. Oh it comes with infinite ammo too.

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm at chapter 4-3 during my first playthrough. Its on Normal and the game seems really easy so far. I think this is mainly because I've played the whole way in co-op mode and my friend has alotta stuff with unlimited ammo. So far he has been doing most of the work while I've been sitting back and enjoying the game and scoring some easy achievements lol.

I HATED Resident Evil games in the past and this is the first one that I've played for more than an hour before giving up. Never Played RE4 but I might go back and play after experiencing this goodie
smileipb2.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: