Gaming resident evil

rdurbin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think its a pretty good game. It has some new features that are not present in the psx and gamecube versions. The only bad thing that i can really think of is that the movies are pretty bad, they are really pixalish. The dual screen come in handy, for example you can see a map while you move around.

michaelf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As a huge fan of the psx versions of this game, I really enjoyed this one. It was also a nice surprise to have the original voice acting and those classic lines back in my life.

Torte

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Yeah, you can play as different characters from the supporting cast. Go to GameFAQs for all your needs mate. It tells you there how to unlock them. The multiplayer is crap though, seeing as you can't see your teammates/opponents, but just a circle on the ground. Worth buying just cos its a classic though. That was my reason anyway lol!

Oh yeah, knifing is kinda fun too.

crafton48

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you've played it through before, there really isn't much new content, and going back to the old crappy control system takes a bit of getting used too, played it through in 57mins, it just seems so bear compared to the GC version. really only for the hardcore fans.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It's and old game and the gameplay is very outdated. However, it's also a classic and you might still enjoy it, even more so if you have got nostalgic memories of the original. It's also pretty hard, or I am just bad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free