Gaming Resident Evil Revelations Question..

Corbra1020

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey i was just playing online with this game and i was playing with this random person i forgot the name but he was using jill and he had the shotgun with the spikes on it kinda, and he shot grenades out of the shotgun, so i was wondering is it that possible to do in this game? or no.. he even showed me too, like he went up to me and shot them in front of me so maybe he has a cheating device? i don't know

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey i was just playing online with this game and i was playing with this random person i forgot the name but he was using jill and he had the shotgun with the spikes on it kinda, and he shot grenades out of the shotgun, so i was wondering is it that possible to do in this game? or no.. he even showed me too, like he went up to me and shot them in front of me so maybe he has a cheating device? i don't know
Nah it's special attachments and upgrades to the gun that you can pick up through raid mode. I believe he was using one of the rare shotguns from the higher difficulties. Not a cheat at all, there's no real way to cheat in the first place.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1