Gaming Resident Evil Revelations discussion

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Who has it? Who beat it? Thoughts? Opinions?

I beat it once already and going through it a second time trying not to die. I also got to level 5 in Raid Mode and have Rachael unlocked. (Which Rachael is also a huge bitch in the single player campaign).

What do you guys think of it? Also, why haven't you picked it up?

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I was close to picking it up on Steam, but decided not to.

I dunno....RE5 put me off purchasing this as i just couldn't get into 5, i'll probably pick it up in the Steam Summer Sale.

ShadowSoldier

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was close to picking it up on Steam, but decided not to.

I dunno....RE5 put me off purchasing this as i just couldn't get into 5, i'll probably pick it up in the Steam Summer Sale.

It's much better than RE5. I'm not saying RE5 is a bad game, because I liked it and thought it was great. But it's definitely a really good game. Story is a bit weird, but the gameplay and everything really makes it feel like an mix of RE4 and the older RE games.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
It's much better than RE5. I'm not saying RE5 is a bad game, because I liked it and thought it was great. But it's definitely a really good game. Story is a bit weird, but the gameplay and everything really makes it feel like an mix of RE4 and the older RE games.

Yeah i read some half decent reviews for Revelations, but after not getting into 5, and 6 wasn't a great game either, it just put me off purchasing.

They'd seemed to me to have lost that RE magic, but i'll probably pick it up at a later date.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: test what?