Gaming Resident Evil Revelations Demo is out NOW

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is there only 30 uses?
on the top screen when you press the demo it says how many left, but you can play the demo as long as you want and thats only one play, and the reason is so you dont keep it on there forever

i completed it on my first play, but then replayed it with jap speech, has anyone played it on hell mode yet

What's wrong with that? :P

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
like i said in my last post

PLAY COUNT IS NOT RESET WHEN IT IS DELETED AND RE-DOWNLOADED

must mean something is saved in the systems memory.

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I checked around 12:00 EST (for the US) and it was up.

Downloaded it, and played it once through. Pretty good demo. Shorter than I expected, but I didn't do too much exploring.

I'm just glad we finally got a demo on the eShop... now time to wait for the Heroes of Ruin demo...

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For people complaining, there is no way you're going to use this demo more then 30 times. That's way more then enough considering you start over each time and it only has so much content.

As for the demo itself, very impressed, the graphics are very well done and the 3d is amazing.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Does anyone who already finished the game know how much content is available in the demo? (i doubt the full game'd fit in barely 1xx MBs)

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
WOW, this game demo is amazing. I will buy the game.

The Demo isn't long but gives you enough time to test it out nicely. I want to try it out with the Analog Pad!

The most exciting thing I liked about this game is the "very strong" 3D option. When you use that setting the game feels so different than how it is on other milder 3D options, it's difficult to express in words but it feels like you are yourself moving on the screen. It adds a lot of depth or something, that was amazing. That kind of 3D is not present on Super Mario 3D Land perhaps because of camera angles?

Cannot wait for its release....

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Nice demo, I like the option for very strong 3D as I feel most 3D effects to be very weak to me. All games should have this option. I don't have an issue looking at it, my eyes are well relaxed at the screen. Probably the best graphics I've seen on the system too for this style of game. I will pick it up ASAP after I've got my Vita purchases settled.

ieatpixels

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, I'm pretty sure the 30 launch times limit is so that stores don't use digital demos as previews instead of the card demos.
That's not what they intended the demos to be used for.
We can always delete the save data to get infinite launches. but god knows why you'd want to launch the game any more than 5 times.
So can we stop talking about that.

Raise your hand if the
2 fellas who dropped in to say hello
made you jump
Yes it made me jump!
I was expecting an enemy or two in that room, but not from there!
To make it worse I tried to switch to the shotty since they were so close but it wouldn't switch easily, I freaked out a bit.
I was used to Mercenaries were you can just tap the touch screen and instantly use another weapon lol.

Demo is great though, nice range of monsters, nice environments and pretty decent SFX/music. Very RE1-esque.Looked a little buggy, you'd had to wait until a door closes before you can open it, characters mouths don't move when they talk, I encountered a camera glitch where the camera angle stayed upwards from the first person view.
but overall very nice looking game. I felt the demo was a bit short (15 mins) but in retrospect I suppose it did show all the elements you need to see.
Nice to see such a huge change in the hud/controls from the first demo/mercenaries. I like the instant knife for example.

I gotta try out this "very strong" option you guys are talking about.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
Just to tell, I was able to download the cooking mama 4 demo.
It's very short thought, you bake one pizza than THE END.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
First time in my life a 3D effect has given me a slight headache lol, too much depth if you make it "Very Strong" in the options. Damn those 2 fellas suddenly dropping made me jump too! Took even longer to kill them, thought I'd die in that very room.

Controls are good enough but will take time getting used to, definitely a must-have for horror fans.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
finished the demo without dying once.
I like the scanning, reminds me of metroid a bit.
Other than that, the game look's pretty solid to me, the difficulty was what I expected from normal difficult.
Maybe a little to much ammo from scanning?

Is the cooking mama demo only available in europe right now? As far as im concerned i can't get it on my US 3DS

no idea, have to wait on confirmation from other US players.

Seaking

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, I'm pretty sure the 30 launch times limit is so that stores don't use digital demos as previews instead of the card demos.
That's not what they intended the demos to be used for.
We can always delete the save data to get infinite launches. but god knows why you'd want to launch the game any more than 5 times.
...no, you are wrong. i have already tested deleting the game from my system, then redownload it, and the uses DID NOT CHANGE.

i beat both normal and hell mode, not a bad demo, might buy it it.

but on hell mode...FUCK THAT GOD DAMN ELEVATOR!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr