Resident Evil Dark Side Chronicles

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by bluetieman, Dec 27, 2009.

Dec 27, 2009
  1. bluetieman
    OP

bluetieman Newbie

I hope that the loader forum is the appropriateplace for this question, but I really want to insert this complete save into my Wii -

http://wiisave.com/index.php?dlid=3432

For the love of God, I have tried everything. From what I understand I either have to install Preloader or Neogamma. I have a Wii 4.2 with HBC which could install Neogamma, but my Wad Manager 1.5 is not working for various upgrade/downgrade issues which I do not clearly uderstand or know how to correct after 8 hours spent. I assume for the same reasons, the .dol files for these programs do no work either. Please advise step by step so that I can insert the type of save in the link above - it's a .bin. Thanks in advance.

2. bluetieman
    OP

bluetieman Newbie

Man this got pushed down below...

3. Eddie_Brock

Member Eddie_Brock GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    Try Waninkoko's Save Manager. It allows you to extract/install saved games to and from the SD card. As far as I know, you first need a save on the Wii to import the custom save INTO. Search for this app, more details will be found there.

4. bluetieman
    OP

bluetieman Newbie

I can pull my save using Wanikoko's manager, and then I place the downloaded save into the folder that previously had my now deleted personal save, but when I run the save installer, I keep getting a -1 error. I also ran the installer after creating a tree structure in the private folder on the SD card for this game and I get the same error. I suppose that this has something to do with the Wii locking the REDSC save. Also, Wanikoko's manager says that it does not work with .bin files -

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Savegame_Manager

Finally, the -1 error code means that there is no save on the Wii for this game, which is not my case as I do have a save on it that I wasnt overwritten with the down,oaded one. I have no clue...please help...

5. bluetieman
    OP

bluetieman Newbie

Anyone...

6. Eddie_Brock

Member Eddie_Brock GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    I think you will need either Pre/PriiLoader or StartPatch...
    There are pro's and con's to each app, however I think its safe to say that Preloader offers you a great chance of brick-protection as well.

What you can do in these apps is install hacks to the system menu, one of which is allow all saves to be moved freely. Research into which app seems like the best fit for what you would like, as the solution is with one of these programs. Enjoy.

7. bluetieman
    OP

bluetieman Newbie

Thanks, I'll give it a try!