Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Resident Evil Archives To Be Released on June 23rd
Resident Evil 0 and 'REmake'
resi.JPG

Resident Evil Archives - the Wii "port" of Resident Evil 0 and 'REmake' (Resident Evil on the GameCube) - will be coming to North America on June 23rd. The only new feature added was "Wiimote controls", but at 29.99 USD, it's a nice bargain.

icon11.gif
 Source
icon11.gif
 Gallery

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this was another console with a proper hard drive, then they would have released these two games digitally.

Its nice that both are in one package but you can still get both GC versions for less.

War

Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Hadrian said:
If this was another console with a proper hard drive, then they would have released these two games digitally.

Its nice that both are in one package but you can still get both GC versions for less.
Actually, my friend recently bought 0 and I think it was 20 bucks or so. Also, REmake is extremely hard to find. (Well, for those of us who can't shop online) I think it's a good deal, but if you can shop online, you can probably get a better deal for the GC ones.

sphere9

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hadrian said:

i don't think it's possible to get it that cheap in australia,

will this be worth picking up?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: "Now I know why he took his own life"