OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
s203.490.jpg

QUOTE said:
The Resident Evil 5 demo is coming to the US -- this time officially -- and is "premiering exclusively" the week of January 26th on Xbox 360, so sayeth the Major. (Note the crafty exclusivity wording; it could simply indicate an Xbox Live release beats out a PSN one by only a day or two.) The demo features two levels that can be played either solo (with AI support) or with a buddy via split-screen or Xbox Live -- yeah, it's the same as the Japanese demo, unsurprisingly. No word on the release of a PlayStation 3 demo, but we've poked our Capcom contact and will let you know what we find out. In Japan, the PS3 demo is only available on a bonus disc.

[Source]

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
That means I really need to find someone with a 360 quick... Is there any news on the European demo? Is there a good chance that it will release at the same time? (Sorry, I don't really know anything about the 360.)

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I need to buy live gold again lol. This is one of my most wanted 360 games. Two weeks to come up with $15 for a subcrip.... time to give a visit to gaminglagoon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.