Gaming Resident Evil 4

2cb2ct7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, gotta say, I am loving RE4 on the Wii (pre-ordered it cos I never played the GC/PC/PS2/blah versions...

Regarding the merchant, I have purchased the first attache case (M) but I am not able to add any items to it. My main case is full and when I go to buy new items a second case is visible but I can't place anything there. Is the M attache case an expansion of the one you start with or is a second case altogether?

Thanks!

2cb2ct7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry guys, cleared this one up for myself!
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the reply though tng!

I'm pretty disappointed at how little information is available in the booklet considering I bought the damn thing...

For those that haven't started playing yet:

1) You can't move your items around to reorganise your case so be careful where you put your weapons and maximise that space.
2) You CAN rotate items/weapons as you find them, by pressing the Z button in the case placement screen.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry guys, cleared this one up for myself! 
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the reply though tng!

I'm pretty disappointed at how little information is available in the booklet considering I bought the damn thing...

For those that haven't started playing yet:

1) You can't move your items around to reorganise your case so be careful where you put your weapons and maximise that space.
2) You CAN rotate items/weapons as you find them, by pressing the Z button in the case placement screen.
Doesn't the -/+ button(not sure which) allow you to move things? Well I know you are able to move things...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night