Resident Evil 4 voice actor reportedly breaks NDA, shares concept art for unannounced RE4 remake

re4.png

Capcom just released a remake of Resident Evil 4 for VR devices, but that might not be the only version of RE4 we'll be seeing in the near future. The voice actor of Albert Wesker, D.C. Douglas, may have spoiled the existence of an upcoming, more traditional remake of Resident Evil 4 for modern platforms. An alleged image shows Douglas uploading concept art of Wesker for Resident Evil 4's Separate Ways content, which he also claimed to be doing the remake voicework for during a livestream. According to some chatlogs shared by those who were in contact with Douglas, he was knowingly breaking an NDA by sharing the image.

:arrow: Source

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I follow DC on Instagram and he claims to nit be under any contract by CAPCOM or otherwise. So I have no clue what this is.. The post is here

EDIT - Read the Twitter thread, is is Damning for sure. But I will wait to hear both sides before I make any judgements.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211129-084004_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20211129-084004_Instagram.jpg
    372.7 KB · Views: 139

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if this is legit artwork, lol it looks like a 5 year old using ms paint to drop weskers game face texture onto a sketch, and not even getting the face alignment right too.

but i wish to god capcom will stop milking the shit out of this game, i dont understand how or even why, its not like RE4 was a good game, personally i found RE4 was the start of the franchise going stupid and lost its roots or survival horror and now theyre just another typical run n shoot action game, if you can even call it an action game.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RE4’s my favorite game, but come on. Does it really need a remake? I’d rather see an RE0 or Code: Veronica remake before the game that’s been ported to everything short of a damn toaster.
Don't worry, at the rate they're going, every RE game will get a remake.

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if this is legit artwork, lol it looks like a 5 year old using ms paint to drop weskers game face texture onto a sketch, and not even getting the face alignment right too.

but i wish to god capcom will stop milking the shit out of this game, i dont understand how or even why, its not like RE4 was a good game, personally i found RE4 was the start of the franchise going stupid and lost its roots or survival horror and now theyre just another typical run n shoot action game, if you can even call it an action game.
I am going to attach something I Found on Twitter. Again I love RE as a franchise but only will really worry about it when somthing happens like now. Don't know if this is legit. Doesnt look like it i just thought of you when i saw this.

1638194420492.png

Deleted member 532471

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, did you miss the part where they said this is leaked concept art?
Of course the drawing is not perfect, it's not finished, you weren't even supposed to be able to see it in this state :I

Also, your analogy makes no sense because Wesker's face was redesigned from scratch, it literally looks more like the CSI Miami guy than any previous Wesker. I can assure you no 5 year old has this much knowledge of anatomy, color balance, perspective, proportion, fashion, design... Well you get the idea.

You were supposed to be the friendly neighbor, spider-man, be more positive

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, it was in the off topic chat forum