'Resident Evil 2' E3 Trailer

re2.JPG

At the Sony' E3 press conference, Capcom unveiled the first look at the new Resident Evil 2 re-imagined 20 years later! The new game has been completely rebuilt from the ground using Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine. The remake will feature better graphics, voice acting, a new over-the-shoulder camera, and modernized controls on top of gameplay modes from the original game. Iconic characters like Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield will be encountered once again, in their youth.

“The press and fan reaction to Resident Evil 2 when we said ‘We Do It’ in 2015 has been overwhelming. We’ve been very eager to unveil the new game to the world this week,” said Capcom Producer Yoshiaki Hirabayashi. “We want fans to see the reimagining of Resident Evil 2 not only captures the magic of the beloved original, but also expands it to deliver a richer experience. The first look at E3 is just a taste of what’s to come.”

Resident Evil 2 brings its reimagined brand of horror to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One X and Windows PC on January 25, 2019.

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering that my fourth (and probably final) PS3 just died as well for good, along with the 20gig model I rescued, and how sony has repeatedly screwed me over?

I've even less reason to even consider a PS4. Anything I can do to not give them money is good by my book.

D

Deleted User

I feel the same as him. I own a PC, and there isn't anything really exclusive to the PS4 that would make me want to buy one. I actually got a bit worried that RE2 remake would be PS4 only, but then I remembered that it's Capcom.
I too live in a cave in the dark with my eyes closed and both fingers in my ear

the fact that people complain so much about games not coming to PC/other consoles means the PS4 has a immense amount of exclusives but ignorance is bliss

and I buy 3rd party games on Xbox because I prefer the controller and network but PS4 has a stupid amount of exclusive games

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Considering that my fourth (and probably final) PS3 just died as well for good, along with the 20gig model I rescued, and how sony has repeatedly screwed me over?

I've even less reason to even consider a PS4. Anything I can do to not give them money is good by my book.
Ive never had any console die on me ever, luck is luck

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luck nothing. I was trying to preserve my existing library, and Sony's garbage reliability and lack of support have finally wore out my patience with them.

As stupidly overpriced as these systems were, there is absolutely no excuse for them to be made to die this frequently. I've had enough.

D

Deleted User

Luck nothing. I was trying to preserve my existing library, and Sony's garbage reliability and lack of support have finally wore out my patience with them.

As stupidly overpriced as these systems were, there is absolutely no excuse for them to be made to die this frequently. I've had enough.
Like I said, I have several ps3 ps4 xbox 360's xbox ones nothing has failed on me personally, luck.

But I do know that the original 360 had a over 50% failure rate ironically

codezer0

Gaming keeps me sane
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like I said, I have several ps3 ps4 xbox 360's xbox ones nothing has failed on me personally, luck.

But I do know that the original 360 had a over 50% failure rate ironically
Funny enough, my 360 has been nothing short of a tank. It's survived airport check-ins, gaming in Arizona summers, the lot. And just managed to get another one back into service with just a new DVD drive belt. The only 360 that did die on me with a red ring, was because of Hard drive failure.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is it me or does he seem like he smokes about 50 a day; he is wheezing nice and good from a light jog a few metres along a flat floor there.

Also could not cut a bit of gaffer tape with anything he had on him otherwise? Oh well.

VitaType

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it me or does he seem like he smokes about 50 a day; he is wheezing nice and good from a light jog a few metres along a flat floor there.
Maybe having alot of zombies in a city leads to the air beeing hard to breath, also possible that the extrem psychological burden of the situation manifests in very low "max stamina" :unsure: but now as you mention it it's indeed odd.

Darksigil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Also could not cut a bit of gaffer tape with anything he had on him otherwise? Oh well.
The only explanation is he must've been exhausted after all the effort he put into "rescuing" that one poor shmuck.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls