Homebrew Resident Evil 2 + 3

RazzaJacko3365

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you think that capcom could release Res Evil 2 + 3 as ports lyk deadly silence? i fink they could make a good job if they did

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Resident Evil 2 needs to be remade in full 3D sometime--that was the best of the series thus far. It's the only one where you actually start the game off running with barely any ammo, and it felt like you were trying to stay alive each step of the way.

Uruha

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i liked resident evil ds so i was hoping they make 2. too bad i sold it
frown.gif
oh well i beat it like 20 times under 2 hours lol

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like RE, and RE2 is my favorite in the series... Well 4 was good... hm, decisions decisions... Anywho, I didn't particularly like the DS version of RE. A nice idea, but, yeah, it'd make more sense to do RE 1 + 2 + 3 + CV as a 2 UMD collection or something for the PSP.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jesterscourt said:
I like RE, and RE2 is my favorite in the series... Well 4 was good... hm, decisions decisions... Anywho, I didn't particularly like the DS version of RE. A nice idea, but, yeah, it'd make more sense to do RE 1 + 2 + 3 + CV as a 2 UMD collection or something for the PSP.
The problem there is it well sell on the ds and not the psp.

Praetor192

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've been hoping for a collection of
0 + 1 + 1RM + 2 + 3 + CV + 4 for like 360 and PS3 for release before RE5 or something... for Wii, -4. That would be cool because you could have the whole Canon collection of the main series on 1 system.

I don't think Deadly Silence sold very well, so I don't think they will make another.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Praetor192 said:
I don't think Deadly Silence sold very well, so I don't think they will make another.

It probably didn't. I mean, I was willing to sit through 40 hours of that absolutely HORRIBLE voice-over dialogue one time in my life, but never again.

Now RE2, I could play again, with ease.

Too bad you're most likely correct.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As was previously stated, I think Resident Evil DS didn't do so hot, so I doubt them trying to do it again, although I'd argue with you that 2 was the best in the older series (everything up to, but not including 4)

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deadly Silence was a cash-in, all-in-all, really. It's cool to have it on the handheld, though, as it's one of the few games were in less than five hours you can have the whole thing done, completely and utterly. A long ride can encompass the entire game >.>

Praetor192

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Praetor192 said:
I've been hoping for a collection of
0 + 1 + 1RM + 2 + 3 + CV + 4 for like 360 and PS3 for release before RE5 or something... for Wii, -4. That would be cool because you could have the whole Canon collection of the main series on 1 system.

Yeah, as I said... Deadly Silence didn't sell well
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head