Resi 5

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by marth989, Sep 3, 2007.

Sep 3, 2007

Resi 5 by marth989 at 1:02 AM (1,132 Views / 0 Likes) 13 replies

1. marth989
    OP

Member marth989 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    As some may or may not know there was a recent petition from the PSP fan base regarding a Resi on the PSP,
    due to this there now will be one heading to PSP, because of these results a petition has been started regarding
    Resi 5 on the wii, there still is a good chance it will never come to wii but we can at least try, so head on
    over and sign your name to make a difference...

-----HERE-----

2. soapstar

Newcomer soapstar Advanced Member

Netherlands
    I've put my vote on air [​IMG]

3. PainToad

Member PainToad GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    RE5 won't ever be on the Wii, they would have to do the entire game as it would't be able to be ported like PS3360 can

4. EddyB

Member EddyB GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    True, no use. Wait for RE: Umbrella, this will be friggin great

5. aligborat69

Member aligborat69 GBAtemp Fan

Even if RE5 dont make it to Wii, you can be sure even after Umbrella Chronicles (Which probably wont make it to any other system - no point with joypads!) Capcom will make another couple of Resident Evil games, i mean look at Resident Evil 4... how much better is it than any other version being able to point and shoot whichever part of the Zombie you want to...

As Wii's install base gets bigger and bigger and already now #1 console, more and more exclusives will be coming to the wii, overlooking the other 2 machines.

Besides, no Metroid on the other machines :-)

6. legendofphil

Member legendofphil Phil no Densetsu

United Kingdom
    This is stupid idea, there is no way it will ever be on the Wii.

I didn't realise (or can I find proof) that the petition for a PSP version successful, if it is then its probably the only video game petition to be so.

Umbrella Chronicles will only be a precursor to more titles if it sells, which means no downloading it.

7. cubin'

Member cubin' GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Australia
    I'd prefer Res5 over umbrella chronicles anyday but I think I'd prefer playing RE5 on a console that can make it look awesome. (no offense to the Wii, gameplay is most important but graphics are also important [​IMG])

8. marth989
    OP

Member marth989 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    theres no point in posting saying it wont come out on wii because we already know it more than likely wont, but theres no harm in signing your name, oh and gonintendo did a full article on how there is now gonna be a psp resi, so go find that f you wont prof.

9. Neko

Member Neko Been a while.

Germany
    Capcom said in a Interview that RE5 will come to Wii , but only if RE4 and Umbrella Chronicles do sell very great.
    So , everyone go out and buy RE4 and UC. [​IMG]

10. mflo

Member mflo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I wish they would get a voice cast for RES evil:Umbrella Chronicle. I think they're using the old ones.

11. legendofphil

Member legendofphil Phil no Densetsu

United Kingdom
    There is nothing on gonintendo saying that an RE game (outside the ps1 original emulated) is coming to the PSP, just that capcom took noticed of the petition.

12. Maikel Steneker

Member Maikel Steneker M3 Fanboy

Netherlands
    They would need to remake a large part of the game indeed, but if they do that it's possible.

They're making a whole new PSP-game too!

I would definately buy this when it comes out for the Wii. I bought both the cube- and wii-versions of RE4, and they rock! I don't have a 360 or PS3, but I'd be glad to pay 60 bucks for a Wii-version of RE5!

13. Hadrian

Former Staff Hadrian Better than Craigslist

United Kingdom
    I don't think the Wii could do the game some justice, I was all for it being a Wii game but its well into development now and a Wii version would just have a lot of stuff cut out of it.

Would prefer a different proper RE game instead, was looking forward to UC but previews suggest that its just "ok". I reckon if there is a new PSP game that'll make it to the Wii too, but I get the feeling that Capcom would stiff us with another online title and then remove the online from the PAL versions.

14. Evilkoko

Member Evilkoko GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'd say no thanks to RE5 for wii even if it became a possibility. The graphics won't nearly be as good as the Xbox/PS3 counter parts. What I would miss on the xbox/ps3 version is the awesome aiming of the wiimote and knife slashes from RE4 Wii.