resetsp.bin updated to 2250

Discussion in 'EZ-Flash' started by FAST6191, Apr 24, 2008.

Apr 24, 2008

resetsp.bin updated to 2250 by FAST6191 at 10:51 AM (1,316 Views / 1 Likes) 5 replies

1. FAST6191
    OP

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    2250 Meccha! Taiko no Tatsujin DS - 7-tsu no Shima no Daibouken added, make sure to use the IND redump/release rather than XPA release.

EZFlash download:
    http://www.ezflash.cn/bbs/cgi-bin/attachme...6&type=.rar
    My mirror:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/45215580/eec93...1209029906.html
    Original thread:
    http://www.ezflash.cn/bbs/cgi-bin/topic.cg...4113&show=0

Sidenote for those that missed it daicc (one of the EZTeam internal testers) posted news that the 1.72 core has been redone and an update/new beta should be along within the week.

1 person likes this.
  2. Roarma

Banned Roarma Banned

United States
  3. Pirelli-Tires-ea

Banned Pirelli-Tires-ea Banned

United States
  4. Roasmarlows

Banned Roasmarlows Banned

United States
  5. DSAndi

Member DSAndi GBAtemp Regular

Germany
    I got a ez 5+ too but dont use it much was only for a review.
    What i dont get is why you have to update the resetsp.bin all time while other cards dont need that.
    Whats so hard to have it working like on other cards without need of updates ? Beside that i noticed that the ez5+ often crashes when using softreset.

Ez5+ still remains kinda unfinished for me.

6. FAST6191
    OP

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    Kind of an old thread but OK.

Originally there was a so called savelist that had all the games and their respective saves contained within. This was used so the EZ5 could emulate the save type (it had an FPGA onboard that could effectively turn itself into the save type in question). The user could set and adjust this themselves in various ways (the first was onboard, later it was using a program to generate a list).
    A few people complained and the EZTeam changed this, continued after next paragraph.

soft reset was called for and was added (and yes other carts do occasionally need updates to do this, see recent stuff about the m3 real and real time save) this easiest way to do this is to generate a new list with methods by which to do it, methods to do this also are of use when cheating and other hacks to a game. Now the save list was axed game fixes (problems with games are almost invariably linked to the save method, see ARM7 fix) were added to this list as it is easier than pumping out a new version for a non working game. Other times there are generic patching methods that work for most games.

I agree it is not the best although personally the ability to run and save is all I wanted so I do not really complain.