Gaming Reseting Parental Controls on Used DSI XL?

wingzrow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know how to do this? I know the wii reset code generator works on the DSI XL but I have no idea how to use it. I don't know where i would get the onfirmation number i'm suppose to enter.

LastMartini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wingzrow said:
Anyone know how to do this? I know the wii reset code generator works on the DSI XL but I have no idea how to use it. I don't know where i would get the onfirmation number i'm suppose to enter.

You could try taking the battery out for a while.
Or call the 1-800 number on Nintendo's support site.

nico445

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
you can press something like forgot , or something
then the dsi will give you a code you enter it on the site, and you get the number back
you enter that on the dsi, and bam unlocked
smile.gif

D

Deleted User

ooh... well, yeah. The battery thing probably won't work because the DS has some kind of inbuilt chip. Call the number from ninty.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Go to your parental control settings on the DSi, click "I forgot", click "I forgot" again, and you should get an inquiry number. Enter the number here into the "Confirmation number" box, and change the date on the website to match the date on your DSi.
Then you hit the "Get reset code" button, and you should be able to enter that into the DSi to access the parental controls.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1