OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
First some data
My wii is 2006 Eu on frimware 4.3e
Bricked through deinsralling wads for wii flow and fx loader Bugfixes. No priloader only bootmii on boot 1and cios on block 249 and block 250.
I tried savemiifrii to but iam on 4.3e and...
And from what i know tomething in the nand is corruptit tho cant i just go with a magnet ofer the nand and reset it like this komplitli or is then nand not physical storige

Kyrieat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Tht means rhe nand is digital storage and the wii will be a brick if i am so stuped andgo with a magnet and fer the nand ok.

I alrady found a download four recover mii
Butt wher can i find a guide or the something?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
First some data
My wii is 2006 Eu on frimware 4.3e
Bricked through deinsralling wads for wii flow and fx loader Bugfixes. No priloader only bootmii on boot 1and cios on block 249 and block 250.
I tried savemiifrii to but iam on 4.3e and...
And from what i know tomething in the nand is corruptit tho cant i just go with a magnet ofer the nand and reset it like this komplitli or is then nand not physical storige
Flash memory is not affected by magnets AFAIK. And if it actually was, you would essentially be erasing the entire NAND and there would be nothing for the system to boot into. So either way it's a bad idea.

If you have BootMii as boot2 you already have pretty good brick protection with built in NAND backup/restore. If you made a NAND backup, restore it with BootMii. If not, you'll need Ohneschwanzenegger to create a new NAND (all data will be wiped) unless you know what is wrong and can sort it out with something like CBoot2 or homebrew if BootMii can still load into HBC.

Anyway, you don't need SaveMii if you have BootMii.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,
Reactions: Alexander1970

SkeletonSmith

subscribe Skeleton Smith Gaming on youtube
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flash memory is not affected by magnets AFAIK. And if it actually was, you would essentially be erasing the entire NAND and there would be nothing for the system to boot into. So either way it's a bad idea.

If you have BootMii as boot2 you already have pretty good brick protection with built in NAND backup/restore. If you made a NAND backup, restore it with BootMii. If not, you'll need Ohneschwanzenegger to create a new NAND (all data will be wiped) unless you know what is wrong and can sort it out with something like CBoot2 or homebrew if BootMii can still load into HBC.

Anyway, you don't need SaveMii if you have BootMii.
They have BootMii as Boot1 unfortunately.

Kyrieat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i think yeas butt the point is i didnt got preloader or bootmii as boot 2 in the last day i contacted deadlyFoez on his YouTube chanel and he awnsered tho...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: