Hacking Reset up emunand

Fil o_O

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm terribly sorry to open a new thread for my question, but the noob thread seems rather busy...

Anyway, my problem is this:

I installed various updates via CIA into my EmuNand. My SysNand is on 9.2 on a EUR NEW3DS.

Shortly after I first set up my EmuNand, I immediately formatted the SysNand in order to unlink them.

But now in classic mode I cannot use the update data which is required to take games on cartridges online.

I read this post. https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-do-i-completely-remove-a-cia.379734/#post-5303701 .

My concern is this: My sysnand was formatted and in System settings there is no button for Nintendo Network ID, so I doubt that I could just click format Emunand on another SD Card, install the update Data, reinsert the current SD card and done. I have a feeling it doesn't work like that.

I'm also afraid to use my sysnand backup, because the exploit is not in this version of the sysnand and I don't have the means to apply the Ninjax exploit right now.

Is there any way I can achive what I want: to have Classic mode accept the Update Data for the game?

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Classic mode so your talking about gateway? Make sure your using the latest launcher 3.7.1, it can be downloaded from their website.

Then boot up emunand the normal way. Press select and your multirom menu will appear, then press up and a new menu will appear. Change mode to classic 7+ or wtv and your inserted cart will appear and you can update carts and what not

Last edited by 4gionz,
Reactions: Fil o_O

Fil o_O

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have spent about a week for finding a way how to solve that problem. And the solution was that simple. You sir, are my hero for today.

Reactions: 4gionz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM