Reset Glitch Hack 3 (RGH3) for xBox 360 with instant boot!

Maxximo88

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi everyone,
I fund an online reference about the brand new Reset Glitch Hack 3 (RGH3), and some YouTubers started installing it on their own xBox 360.
This new RGH3 does not require a ModChip!

RGH3 is compatible with:
  • MS xBox 360 Phat (Xenon, Zephyr, Opus, Falcon, Jasper)
  • MS xBox 360 Slim Corona
  • MS xBox 360 Slim Trinity
RGH3 is not compatible with:
  • MS xBox 360 Slim Winchester
If you have an xBox 360 with RGH (with ModChip) you can simply convert it to RGH3!

What to you think about it?

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

WiiU_Funkionz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a pretty good written tutorial over on se7ensins
Sevensins is quite good for sure. Just keep in mind that there are newer recommendations coming from others in the scene that might differ from the sevensins guide. For example, it seems for Phats, most are recommending using the 22k ohm resistor over the 10k ohm one that the guide suggests. Other than that and when it tells you to write ECC file, but doesn't tell you to "create" it first, it's pretty complete. I've had two successful attempts over the last week. One Falcon and one Jasper.

Also I'd highly recommend using the ALT SMC_PLL point over the standard one listed in the guide. I had issues using the standard one because of the wire having to go around the side of the board.

rrocha

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Some installers are actually recommending an AMS1117-12 1.2Voltage regulator and a 1N4148 diode with the cathode on POST

Falcon/Jasper
0falcon.jpeg

Corona
0corona.jpeg

Trinity

0trinity.jpeg

0wiring.jpeg

Stubborn coronas that don't insta-boot will most likely become fixed by replacing the diode with a 1K resistor

Last edited by rrocha,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.