ROM Hack Requestin Translation: Kaitou Rousseau

Mochron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've been doing a little translating, but I can only do the tutorials as they're .txt files.
If anyone could tell me how to open any of the files listed below I'd be very appreciative.

Data\Matching\Base .ARCC
Data\Omake\JukeBox\Pic .ABMP
Data\Omake\Trial .CSV
Data\Minigame .PTN
Data\System\Textures .atfc
Data\SWG\SWG .CSWAG

A couple of screen shots:

bealuvsme

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this looks like a good game. thought i might help out with some japanese text you need translated. i'll try to do as much as i can when i get the time. not this week, though, it's our finals week. i can probably start on it during semestral break.
yaynds.gif

Mochron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well this thread is pretty dead, but if anyone's interested I can put up the patch for the first fully translated tutorial I've done. Still working on a bit, but it should be done in a few days. If anyone would like it let me know.

Added a pic, and the patch will be out in a couple of days.

Mochron

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How to patch:

1. Buy Kaitou Rousseau (Really, it's a great game and they deserve your money)
2. Obtain a ROM image, (Not trimmed!!), of Kaitou Rousseau (No I won't tell you where, don't ask)
3. Unpack your Kaitou Rousseau ROM, I used DSBuff, use whichever tool you prefer.
4. Copy the data folder and ARM9.bin to the folder you unpacked Kaitou Rousseau to. When asked click yes to copy & replace the files.
5. Pack the folder into a new ROM, again I used DSBuff, but use whichever etc, etc
6. Play Kaitou Rousseau!

Only the first tutorial has been translated thus far, there are some other translated bits but not much.
This is only my 1st ever translation/ROM hack, so it will take time for me to complete more.

If you see any glitches, spelling errors or anything else, please send me a message or post in this thread.

Note:
I tried to make an IPS patch, and failed spectacularly. Sorry for the patching being so basic.

Links:
RapidShare: http://rapidshare.com/files/155647382/Kait...ch_1.0.zip.html
MegaUpload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=70M4WTXY

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: How's it going my loves