Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
trastindustries.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That would likely be a save edited affair if it was -- all classes max prestige plus unlocks, all levels done on insane difficulty (not going to happen with AI), all challenge mode documents (one per level per run in daily/weekly challenge, need 9 per level), all weapons maxxed out plus challenge coin versions (1000 coins a pop which is a lot of effort), all challenge coin costumes (max difficulties tending to sort some others, each character having 4 for most things, though the extra levels for aftermath/switch have a few less), all challenge coin accessories, all the separate mode multiplayer progression, not sure what the switch had for internal trophies/achievements but if it is like the PS4 version then no easy feat either... Even if you started when the game was launched, played full time and were exceptionally good at it that would be impressive to have at this point. You might also trouble online with such a thing if you care about that.

If you are more after the katana, fancy sniper rifle and level 2 prestige weapons (most of which are no better than the bonus weapons) and maybe the challenge coin weapons (something of a double edged sword for all the ones I unlocked so far, though I really enjoy them) that is a different matter.

ChaosSoulReaper

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That would likely be a save edited affair if it was -- all classes max prestige plus unlocks, all levels done on insane difficulty (not going to happen with AI), all challenge mode documents (one per level per run in daily/weekly challenge, need 9 per level), all weapons maxxed out plus challenge coin versions (1000 coins a pop which is a lot of effort), all challenge coin costumes (max difficulties tending to sort some others, each character having 4 for most things, though the extra levels for aftermath/switch have a few less), all challenge coin accessories, all the separate mode multiplayer progression, not sure what the switch had for internal trophies/achievements but if it is like the PS4 version then no easy feat either... Even if you started when the game was launched, played full time and were exceptionally good at it that would be impressive to have at this point. You might also trouble online with such a thing if you care about that.

If you are more after the katana, fancy sniper rifle and level 2 prestige weapons (most of which are no better than the bonus weapons) and maybe the challenge coin weapons (something of a double edged sword for all the ones I unlocked so far, though I really enjoy them) that is a different matter.
honestly im just looking for a save where all classes are maxed im not worried about weapons

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Dark_Phoras @ Dark_Phoras: Have you tried Dragon Ball Fighters? It's surprisingly fun