Homebrew [Request] WiiMC forwarder from Wii U menu with Gamepad support

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title reads, I'm curious if anyone can create a forwarder channel from the Wii U menu for the vWii homebrew WiiMC channel and done so in the way that adds the Gamepad as an input? Would anyone be able to create this? I’d really love it, and I bet others here might as well.

kfrfansub

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I want it too but its not so easy. The Wiimc developpers have to implement gamepad support on the homebrew first but idk if they are still in activity.

JohnnyShanley

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
here's an example of what a dvd would be controlled with the gamepad:

Attachments

• Wii MC Controls on Gamepad example.png
    Wii MC Controls on Gamepad example.png
    357.7 KB · Views: 400

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need a wii remote (but gamepad only works on dvds)
Wait, WiiMC on Wii U can handle playing DVDs? I know the earlier models of the original Wii could do so, but that all later models of Wii could not play back DVDs in WiiMC. I had thought the Wii U is like the latter models of Wii and can't also play DVDs.

CrisMod

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
you need a wii remote (but gamepad only works on dvds)
Wait, WiiMC on Wii U can handle playing DVDs? I know the earlier models of the original Wii could do so, but that all later models of Wii could not play back DVDs in WiiMC. I had thought the Wii U is like the latter models of Wii and can't also play DVDs.
But strange, if the Wii U can read the Wii Disk, have mans that in some way can read the DVDs.... I mistake?

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But strange, if the Wii U can read the Wii Disk, have mans that in some way can read the DVDs.... I mistake?
Yeah I would think the same, but apparently there was something more needed for playback of video DVDs that only the earlier Wii models had, and later models did not. At least that's my understanding of it.

Mr Objection

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
What reading dvd? That would be great

mrmagicm

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is it possible to buy a dvd wiiU reader and change the change the original DVD of the wiiU?
Or maybe transfer a dvd rom from a wii to a WiiU (knowing you'll loss wiiU capabilities?) ;)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)