Homebrew [Request]Warcraft 2 for 3ds?

panoschuvardas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Why hello there im a new member of this community,fascinated by all of you and your efforts to make this even better! Now can what i am wondering on the title be done? or atleast something similar.. Thanks in advance

Rinnegatamante

Trophies
Website
rinnegatamante.it
XP
Country
Italy
Reactions: SLiV3R

UraKn0x

Official senpai
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Why hello there im a new member of this community,fascinated by all of you and your efforts to make this even better! Now can what i am wondering on the title be done? or atleast something similar.. Thanks in advance

You should post your requests here: http://gbatemp.net/threads/post-homebrew-ideas-suggestion-requests-here.370320/unread

P.S. Google Translate spotted.

Google translate wouldn't have done that.

We don't speak all english natively, sorry (-_-)

Neither does Rin :\

That's no excuse for pointing out when people make mistakes in English, as long as everyone here understands without making too much an effort that's okay.

Reactions: SLiV3R

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
That's no excuse for pointing out when people make mistakes in English, as long as everyone here understands without making too much an effort that's okay.

I think that was more as a joke than as an attempt to be mean or criticize someone though.
He's actually not bad at all. I can totally understand what it says and there's just a few typos that aren't really that bad. I've seen much worse.
Even @Asia81's sentence seemed worse grammatically than the OP's sentence (and I'm not criticizing either. Nothing wrong with being like that).
None of the people that posted on this thread speaks english natively (I think) so we all understand that it might be hard sometimes and especially for some people more than others. :)

Reactions: Rinnegatamante

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ANYWAY.

Someone was working on a DOS emulator, though I can't seem to find it now. It managed to install Windows 3.1, so maybe it could boot WC2

lemanuel

Maxconsole's All-Knowing Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
ANYWAY.

Someone was working on a DOS emulator, though I can't seem to find it now. It managed to install Windows 3.1, so maybe it could boot WC2

From what I remember from that thread, I doubt it. It wasn't that advanced to be able to play a game. I might be wrong though.

Tjessx

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
This is a good idea, thought of it a while back.
If someone is interested in creating this then i would love to help!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls