OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can someone please make me a wallpaper?
The image it should have can be found here: Klick Here (200kb)
This Image should be on the right side, should have dark colors. This is Karen (Kallen) from code geass if you don't know her colors.
The size of the wallpaper should be 1440x900.

I'm not very good with Art
tongue.gif

I would be very glad if someone takes the time and make me one.

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry, no talent here.

Offtopic - BlueFlame90 as in TVG, bronze medal? If not disregard this.

wichiandy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
From my perspective, this image could make become wallpaper by "simplicity" method.

It means, little brush or anything, just white and black..
I think it is easy for you to do it too~

NB : I maybe could make it, but I don't want to do it, don't have many time to do it though, sorry (i just can suggest the best for you /no1 )

Killermech

Cookie Monster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There's so many better images fit for a wallpaper, so why going for the black and white mediocre one..
But as wichiandy said, if you're using that image. The best choice is simplicity, just a few effects and keeping it generally simple.

wichiandy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Erm, I suggested him simplicity method because I saw the picture is black and white, if it is colourful, the choice is so many that could freely decide what method he wanted to~~
biggrin.gif

Grunge method is the best for internet rating i guess, but it needed a colourful picture to do it, because if you using the black and white picture into this method, it will not blend well~

NB : oh well, look at Killermech's siggy, isn't it pretty? look at it's image level, something like color burn, glowy eyes, and the background as well. Optimus prime? Rock on Transformers
tongue.gif

Wichiandy

CorruptedAngel

Trophies
XP
Country
lol well only did it quickly, looked up the colours on the web and tryed to to some kind of motion thing lol
well... having 2 more goes at this lol
kallenedited3ro5.png
kallenedited4sk7.png

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CorruptedAngel said:
lol well only did it quickly, looked up the colours on the web and tryed to to some kind of motion thing lol
well... having 2 more goes at this lol
kallenedited3ro5.png
kallenedited4sk7.png

Like the last one better, but whoever the Original Poster is, A black and white image doesn't make for a good wallpaper, unless the background is white and black.

Tommy_T

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Was bored tonight so I whiped up a quick one for you. Its not great but I dont think i'll be putting anymore time into it as I didn't save it as a PSD. I hope you enjoy it anyway.

CodeGeassKallen.jpg

CorruptedAngel

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks pretty good tommy-t, did you re render the original it colour, or get a colour image online? the only thing that is slightly bad is the way that line running along the image isnt parrelel to the edge, it looks sought of wierd. But then again its still much better than my atempts lol
ok full colour with a better source image here
kallenscetch_edited-2.png

wichiandy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Nah, Tommy_T is based on the simplicity method, and it is blend well, for what i experienced, colourful is much better than monotone, the matter now is what method are we gonna do to make it perfect
wink.gif

Tommy_T

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for all the comments guys, I coloured it myself in Photoshop by simply selecting all the different areas and then using the hue/saturation settings to get the colours about the same. I also agree that the line not being parallel looks a bit weird; I did it intentionally because I thought it might give it a bit of an 'edge' or something but it didn't turn out to good so here it is nice and straight:

CodeGeassKallen2.jpg

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1