Hacking [Request] WAD Version Of The WAD Manager 1.3

Kokorazashi

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
117
Trophies
0
Location
London
Website
Visit site
XP
165
Country
Yeah, it's just like the title says. Can someone make a WAD version of the WAD Manager 1.3 so I can use it without having to start up anything else. Making it it's own channel. Some guys did this with 1.2, so I was wondering if anyone can do it again, or link me to a WAD version of it. Thanks.
biggrin.gif
 

Kokorazashi

Well-Known Member
OP
Member
Joined
May 15, 2008
Messages
117
Trophies
0
Location
London
Website
Visit site
XP
165
Country
The fact that it's an installer is pretty annoying, but whatever. Is this the newest version of the WAD Manager (1.3)?

EDIT: This is a .DOL, I need a .WAD. And its also the old version, meaning that its not what I need. -.- Oh well.
 

jfjfjf

Banned!
Banned
Joined
Oct 12, 2008
Messages
56
Trophies
0
Age
43
Website
Visit site
XP
-8
Country
Netherlands
Kokorazashi said:
The fact that it's an installer is pretty annoying, but whatever. Is this the newest version of the WAD Manager (1.3)?

EDIT: This is a .DOL, I need a .WAD. And its also the old version, meaning that its not what I need. -.- Oh well.

The WAD's in there too ...
 

scanboy

New Member
Newbie
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
4
Trophies
0
XP
7
Country
United States
jfjfjf said:
Kokorazashi said:
The fact that it's an installer is pretty annoying, but whatever. Is this the newest version of the WAD Manager (1.3)?

EDIT: This is a .DOL, I need a .WAD. And its also the old version, meaning that its not what I need. -.- Oh well.

The WAD's in there too ...

I want this also, but your sig is gone. Where can I download the 1.3 wad file?
 

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
10,064
Trophies
1
Location
This planet
XP
2,839
Country
Belgium
scanboy said:
jfjfjf said:
Kokorazashi said:
The fact that it's an installer is pretty annoying, but whatever. Is this the newest version of the WAD Manager (1.3)?

EDIT: This is a .DOL, I need a .WAD. And its also the old version, meaning that its not what I need. -.- Oh well.

The WAD's in there too ...

I want this also, but your sig is gone. Where can I download the 1.3 wad file?
Maybe you should PM him, this threat is from Nov. 2
 

screamq3

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
188
Trophies
0
XP
45
Country
jfjfjf said:
It's in my sig
smile.gif

hi mate you sig has been removed probally because its containing a wad, you sig now says "Signature removed by staff, check your PM box for details."
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    mthrnite tempBOT: @ mthrnite stiffens thumb and applies rotation on sugar plumb