[Request][US][Offline] FEA, BD, MH4U, PKMN Y, PKMN OR, Xenoblade .savs

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Lazerith, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Lazerith
    OP

Lazerith GBAtemp Regular

Aug 12, 2012
    United States
    I am looking for save files that are either on par with or better than the saves I have for the retail games so I can have rough backups. No matter what I do, the cartridge backups I made will not use the save backups from the games.

I am looking for USA .sav files for offline .3ds games (not .cia).

Here's what I had in each of these games:

Fire Emblem Awakening - Beat the game but not much else. Didn't really get started with children.

Bravely Default - Beat the game, maxed out village, all jobs max level, character max levels

MH4U - Main story complete, didn't do any of the G-rank missions

Pokemon Y - 100% all items, completed Pokedex, max rank in battle chateau, all super training courses

Pokemon OR - Beat Elite Four and Delta episode. Not much else

Xenoblade Chronicles - Beat the game, ready for new game plus. Lvl 81 characters. Not much else.

If anyone could help me out with these .sav files, that would greatly be appreciated. I'd prefer if the .sav files are ready to be put in and played rather than have to be converted.

2. drfsupercenter

drfsupercenter Flash Cart Aficionado

Mar 26, 2008
    United States
    If you have retail carts, why not use SaveDataFiler with something like the patched rxTools, and then boot up Gateway mode and inject them?

Zidapi likes this.