Homebrew [Request] tubehax like way to downgrade 10.7 sysnand without hb channel

mileyrock2

bara lover
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello i wonder if there is a way to downgrade my console using a dns like tubehax? When the console is tricked into thinking the update is from nintendo. Thanks for viewing!

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello i wonder if there is a way to downgrade my console using a dns like tubehax? When the console is tricked into thinking the update is from nintendo. Thanks for viewing!
tl;dr This isn't available now.
If it was possible by now it would be the method of choice since it should downgrade even using the "safe mode" trigger.
Your best shot is to try to follow https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki at least until Part3 - REDNand.

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan

Thats not possible? I don't think anyway.

You're best of buying either (Going most expensive to least) Cubic Ninja > Ocarina Of Time > Super Mystery Dungeon~

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Thats not possible? I don't think anyway.

You're best of buying either (Going most expensive to least) Cubic Ninja > Ocarina Of Time > Super Mystery Dungeon~
Super Mystery Dungeon would be most or second-most expensive as you need a 3ds/2ds that can access homebrew. OoT only needs a PowerSaves.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Had a question on 3ds