ROM Hack [REQUEST] Tetris99 savefile with the Gameboy theme and the Splatoon theme unlocked.

• Thread starter vree
  • Start date
  • Views 9,381
  • Replies 52
  • Likes 3

Alree

Trophies
XP
Country
France
just checked, game contains some "Theme" but not all.
So they seems to be included in "Save" if you previously downloaded it during the event.

1636239157025.png

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember hearing about these special tables from @Glyptofane . he told me you have to get them when they're available, specific dates, or you miss them. I got tetris 99 downloaded, and bought the dlc, but I missed all tables. think my friend, Glypto, missed one as well, but he got most of them. he hasn't hacked his system though.

Reactions: Glyptofane

Glyptofane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember hearing about these special tables from @Glyptofane . he told me you have to get them when they're available, specific dates, or you miss them. I got tetris 99 downloaded, and bought the dlc, but I missed all tables. think my friend, Glypto, missed one as well, but he got most of them. he hasn't hacked his system though.
I gave up on getting them as of a few events ago. Just don't have it in me anymore.

Reactions: godreborn

ggafterall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just overwritte the files using your own save, and inject it back using JK-SV.
I think "achievements.bin" is not needed to unlock the themes, so don't overwrite if you want to keep your own achievements.
Oh thats soooooo cool, I searched forever for this. Everything but the Kirby Forgotten Land Theme worked, thank you sooo much

SamuraiErikku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just overwritte the files using your own save, and inject it back using JK-SV.
I think "achievements.bin" is not needed to unlock the themes, so don't overwrite if you want to keep your own achievements.
Awesome & Thank you do you by any chance have a latest update with Kirby The Forgotten Land, Kirby's Dream Buffet, & Fire Emblem Engage Tetris 99 Special Themes?

ggafterall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by ggafterall,

cucholix

00000780 00000438
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Maybe Im doing something wrong but whenever I try to install this save file, I get the error message "Error commiting file to save" (I think i always gives the Error when trying to install the archive file from the theme_1022 folder)
Use JKSV you need to overwrite both the save and the BCAT file

ggafterall

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use JKSV you need to overwrite both the save and the BCAT file
I did install thesave as well and Im using JKSV, i tried running JKSV with applet mode and now the archive file just infinitely installs(the green bar is finished but JKSV does not move forward to the next file)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr