Homebrew (REQUEST) Team Kirby Clash Deluxe Save File/Save Data

Alexyogos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
*updated*
Hey! For anyone interested, I've created my own and very first save editor today for this game. It works on any computer that can run Java, I'll link the file here. I've coded it all myself (Java), if there are any problems, send me a message please. (I can most likely fix it)

Make sure to always make a backup of your savedata.dat just in case anything goes wrong. I've tried it on my own saves and a couple other people's saves and it seems to run with no problem.

What you can change:
- Gem Apples
- Fire Fragments
- Water Fragments
- Light Fragments
- Rare Fragments
- All Characters EXP
- Tree Level
[Gem Apple Max: 9,999]
[Any Fragment Max: 999]
[EXP Max: 999,999]
[Tree level Max: 6]

Instructions:
1. Open the TKCD+.jar from the zip I linked.
2. Click "Browse", then in the file browser, pick the savefile.dat that you want to edit. (Make sure the path is correct and ends with "savedata.dat" and make sure you have a backup of your save Incase anything goes wrong.)
3. Enter the values you would like to change.
4. Hit "Apply" then wait for the confirmation message.

5. And there you go, now using a save manager just replace your old save with that save and it should have all the values you've changed.

If anyone has any requests, either to add onto this editor, or create an editor for another game, you may PM me and I might do it if I can and if I have the time.

TKCD Editor Link: [Download]
Raw link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0...=sharing&resourcekey=0-cgZvBN7Sh90bpxRwAyFRsA

Last edited by Alexyogos,

soplaytk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! For anyone interested, I've created my own and very first save editor today for this game. It works on any computer that can run Java, I'll link the file here. I've coded it all myself (Java), if there are any problems, send me a message please. (I can most likely fix it)

Make sure to always make a backup of your savedata.dat just in case anything goes wrong. I've tried it on my own saves and a couple other people's saves and it seems to run with no problem.

What you can change:
- Gem Apples
- Fire Fragments
- Water Fragments
- Light Fragments
- Rare Fragments
[Gem Apple Max: 9,999]
[Any Fragment Max: 999]

Instructions:
1. Open the TKCD+.jar from the zip I linked.
2. Click "Browse", then in the file browser, pick the savefile.dat that you want to edit. (Make sure the path is correct and ends with "savedata.dat" and make sure you have a backup of your save Incase anything goes wrong.)
3. Enter the values you would like to change.
4. Hit "Apply" then wait for the confirmation message.

5. And there you go, now using a save manager just replace your old save with that save and it should have all the values you've changed.

If anyone has any requests, either to add onto this editor, or create an editor for another game, you may PM me and I might do it if I can and if I have the time.

TKCD Editor Link: [Download]
( https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0dkqcfFJNpgMTdJSDRwTnpuSDA/view?usp=drivesdk )
can you add a max level and max stats maybe please to your team kirby clash deluxe save editor please

Reactions: Alexyogos

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download & run Checkpoint (unless you already have it), wait for TKCD to appear on the top screen, move the cursor to it, press A, tap Backup Save, if there's any other confirmations press Yes, and then shut down your 3DS and put the SD card in your computer (or use FTP).

Once you're on your computer, navigate to SD/3ds/Checkpoint in your file manager (Explorer on Windows, Finder on Mac, and probably File Manager or something on Linux, I've never used linux though) and look for the save you generated. That's the file you upload to the editors.

Reactions: Alexyogos

DashyTheSneakyOne

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Download & run Checkpoint (unless you already have it), wait for TKCD to appear on the top screen, move the cursor to it, press A, tap Backup Save, if there's any other confirmations press Yes, and then shut down your 3DS and put the SD card in your computer (or use FTP).

Once you're on your computer, navigate to SD/3ds/Checkpoint in your file manager (Explorer on Windows, Finder on Mac, and probably File Manager or something on Linux, I've never used linux though) and look for the save you generated. That's the file you upload to the editors.

OH. THANKS SO MUCH,YOU'RE THE BEST!
(Then again,I say to more than one person that they're the best,so yea.)

Reactions: SCOTT0852

kirboybeby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Okay, but where do I install Checkpoint?

SCOTT0852

shiny rubber creature
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where do I install Checkpoint?
If you followed 3ds.hacks.guide it should be a flag icon on your home menu, if you don't have it get it from here and either install the cia or run the 3dsx. It needs cfw, so if you only have homebrew (steelhax and pichaxx are just homebrew) then you should follow https://3ds.hacks.guide to get cfw so you can use Checkpoint.

kirboybeby

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks
Okay, so I got the homebrew and edited the savedata.dat folder, but the game still uses my main folder. Is there a way to make the game load the savedata.dat folder?
Edit: Nevermind, I figured it out

Last edited by kirboybeby,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: