(REQUEST) Team Kirby Clash Deluxe Save File/Save Data

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Ken16303, Apr 16, 2017.

1. YveltalJ1

YveltalJ1 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 12, 2016
    United States
    Guess who just got cfw?

2. Alexyogos

Alexyogos Member

Newcomer
    Apr 23, 2017
    Canada
    *updated*
    Hey! For anyone interested, I've created my own and very first save editor today for this game. It works on any computer that can run Java, I'll link the file here. I've coded it all myself (Java), if there are any problems, send me a message please. (I can most likely fix it)

Make sure to always make a backup of your savedata.dat just in case anything goes wrong. I've tried it on my own saves and a couple other people's saves and it seems to run with no problem.

What you can change:
    - Gem Apples
    - Fire Fragments
    - Water Fragments
    - Light Fragments
    - Rare Fragments
    - All Characters EXP
    - Tree Level
    [Gem Apple Max: 9,999]
    [Any Fragment Max: 999]
    [EXP Max: 999,999]
    [Tree level Max: 6]

Instructions:
    1. Open the TKCD+.jar from the zip I linked.
    2. Click "Browse", then in the file browser, pick the savefile.dat that you want to edit. (Make sure the path is correct and ends with "savedata.dat" and make sure you have a backup of your save Incase anything goes wrong.)
    3. Enter the values you would like to change.
    4. Hit "Apply" then wait for the confirmation message.

5. And there you go, now using a save manager just replace your old save with that save and it should have all the values you've changed.

If anyone has any requests, either to add onto this editor, or create an editor for another game, you may PM me and I might do it if I can and if I have the time.

TKCD Editor Link: [Download]
    Raw link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0dkqcfFJNpgWnBkNXVXSHpWSTg/view?usp=drivesdk

Last edited by Alexyogos, May 11, 2017
  3. soplaytk

soplaytk GBAtemp Regular

Jan 9, 2017
    United States
    can you add a max level and max stats maybe please to your team kirby clash deluxe save editor please

Alexyogos likes this.
  4. DashyTheSneakyOne

DashyTheSneakyOne Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2018
    United States
    Um,quick question,where in the SD card can I actually find the Team KIrby Clash Deluxe Save File??

5. Slattz

Slattz Easygoing Fairy

Nov 21, 2015
    Ireland
    You need to export it using a save manager like JKSM or Checkpoint.

DashyTheSneakyOne and Alexyogos like this.
  6. DashyTheSneakyOne

DashyTheSneakyOne Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2018
    United States
    Uhm.....I'm gonna need some sort of video walk through for that.

7. SCOTT0852

SCOTT0852 GBAtemp Regular

Jan 20, 2018
    United States
    Download & run Checkpoint (unless you already have it), wait for TKCD to appear on the top screen, move the cursor to it, press A, tap Backup Save, if there's any other confirmations press Yes, and then shut down your 3DS and put the SD card in your computer (or use FTP).

Once you're on your computer, navigate to SD/3ds/Checkpoint in your file manager (Explorer on Windows, Finder on Mac, and probably File Manager or something on Linux, I've never used linux though) and look for the save you generated. That's the file you upload to the editors.

Alexyogos likes this.
  8. DashyTheSneakyOne

DashyTheSneakyOne Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 4, 2018
    United States
    OH. THANKS SO MUCH,YOU'RE THE BEST!
    (Then again,I say to more than one person that they're the best,so yea.)

SCOTT0852 likes this.