Hacking [Request] Robotics Notes PC to Vita Asset Swap

Shizuka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Update:

Wanted to let you guys know that @HixtyGamer and I have teamed up, and we're now continuing work on the Robotics;Notes Elite English patch. With Hachi unexpectedly gone for a few months now, some progress was lost, so we have to re-do work on those parts. Other than that, Hixty has a lot translated already, so hopefully this won't take too long :)

Thank you very much! I check this thread on a daily basis and I'm very happy to know this project will continue. You guys have my gratitude and respect.

PortableGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar
Update:

Wanted to let you guys know that @HixtyGamer and I have teamed up, and we're now continuing work on the Robotics;Notes Elite English patch. With Hachi unexpectedly gone for a few months now, some progress was lost, so we have to re-do work on those parts. Other than that, Hixty has a lot translated already, so hopefully this won't take too long :)
I check this forum daily in the hopes of seeing that red dot on threads I follow, hoping for exactly that kind of update (as opposed to the too frequent “is this project still going on” bump lol)
Thanks a lot for that.

vilodeid

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Update:

wow, thank you, i really wanted to play it cause is in the same universe of steins gate

Reactions: Foxzy and Spazzery

Spazzery

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
IMG_20220320_200235.jpg

Wanted to share an image of the translated UI and settings menu. All of image editing should now be done, unless we find something to fix.

Spazzery

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
To prevent the game from freezing, I have been working on shortening the in-game TIPS for at least a good 15-20 hours now. We got them to point of them finally working and not freezing the game anymore, but we'll need to test them and I still need to edit some TIPS that I've noted down (to squeeze in more text).

2022-05-02-222344.jpg

(Sample image from Hixty)

Spazzery

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
We've been making some progress recently. I made the game use the quotation marks you see on the screen and have edited more menu images.

We've gotten help from a known modder as well, and now we're working on replacing glyphs in the game's charset to get around a crashing issue for mail aka Kimijima Reports (slight spoiler) and Twipo.

The game is already looking very good on the Vita, and I can't wait until it's finally released.

2022-07-07-124848-824397.png

(Yes Aki, I am :))

Shizuka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
We've been making some progress recently. I made the game use the quotation marks you see on the screen and have edited more menu images.

We've gotten help from a known modder as well, and now we're working on replacing glyphs in the game's charset to get around a crashing issue for mail aka Kimijima Reports (slight spoiler) and Twipo.

The game is already looking very good on the Vita, and I can't wait until it's finally released.

View attachment 317093

Thank you very much for continuing to work on this project, I can't wait for the final release!

PortableGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gibraltar

View attachment 317093
This looks really good, thanks a lot for all the work you’ve put in this.

Reactions: Ghoul43 and Shizuka

Spazzery

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Last edited by Spazzery,

Shizuka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'll definitely play this one again, this time on my Vita! Thank you very much! Are you guys planning on doing more visual novels?

Last edited by Shizuka,

Spazzery

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
I'll definitely play this one again, this time on my Vita! Thank you very much! Are you guys planning on doing more visual novels?
I have a few planned that I'm working on or am interested in working on. But currently I'm just taking it one step at a time, working on what's interesting to me, helping others or just finishing old projects. You can see what I've got planned in my Discord server.

Shizuka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have a few planned that I'm working on or am interested in working on. But currently I'm just taking it one step at a time, working on what's interesting to me, helping others or just finishing old projects. You can see what I've got planned in my Discord server.

That's great to know, I'll be sure to follow all your projects in the future!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy