Homebrew REQUEST - R4CCE homebrew

mastaclass

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i just wanna know if u can do it. im not a coder so i cant and i no that yasu made one but you can only view codes with it. can someone plz plz plz make this? it would be able to open usrcheat.dat and edit it.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
I suppose it would be possible, but there's not much of a point, so if it doesn't exist already (I'm leaning towards 'no'), it probably won't exist. Unless you can open, read, and edit it like a regular text document, which you can not.

Why would you want that anyway? You would need a computer to look up the cheats anyway, so why not use the editor that can be run there? Or just wait for elixerdream to upload a new file.

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
The only good reason I can think of for needing a portable R4CCE would be if you either don't have a mSD reader on hand or if you can't use the computer for downloading or something. That said, if you can find a coder that sympathizes with your reasons and wants to make it for you, more power to them (would be so much better to just have a flashcart that reads the xml cheat instead because then you could just use a regular text editor...at least you could use the moonshell2 one xD).

waffle1995

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i was having the same idea. not cuz i dont have a micro sd reader, but sometimes im to lazy to go to my comp and upload my current cheat than change them around. i got many cod ds cheat but sometimes i want to change 1 activators not add games and stuff, lol im lazy as f*ck

someone already made a r4cce app but it was limited to only cut,copy, and deleting cheats.

waffle1995

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
That was Yasu's xD. That is the only one there is that I can recall.
oh , yasu made both the comp and ds r4cce so i wouldnt except anyone else to make a ds app.
maybe the supercard team can add the feature to free cheat mode?lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.