[Request][O3DS/N3DS] Can someone post an Ironhax save data dump from 9.9/10.0?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Roxie Mika, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Roxie Mika
    OP

Roxie Mika YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMIIIIIN'

Mar 14, 2015
    United States
    Bronx, NY
    So, for the longest time I tried to install Ironhax (via both Ninjhax2 and Tubehax) using the installer. It failed no matter what I did, always giving the c8804465 error. I made sure I had run the game at least once, I tried Ironfall 1.0 and 1.1, and so on. Anyway, it just wouldn't work. And when save_manager came out, I tried that too; it would dump the saves from Ironfall just fine, but wouldn't restore them.
    Anyway, flash forward to now; svdt is out, so I decide to try it one last time. Lo and behold, I can both export and import saves now! As far as I can tell, the key is that svdt deletes the existing file in the save data before importing new data.
    So what I need is an already exploited save for Ironfall 1.1 on 9.9/10.0 on Old3DS (and if someone could post it, New3DS as well; I'm getting the US Happy Home Designer bundle soon). Could somebody do that for me, please?
    Thank you in advance!

2. Piluvr

Piluvr Resident Masturbator

Jul 27, 2015
    United States
    Behind you
    Last edited by Piluvr, Sep 12, 2015
    Roxie Mika likes this.
  3. Roxie Mika
    OP

Roxie Mika YOU'LL NEVER SEE IT COMIIIIIN'

Mar 14, 2015
    United States
    Bronx, NY
    Perfect! It worked like a charm! Now I can take Cubic Ninja off my Sky3DS. Thank you so much~

4. Piluvr

Piluvr Resident Masturbator

Jul 27, 2015
    United States
    Behind you
    Yay! I did something Useful!

Roxie Mika likes this.
  5. Tyson TH

Tyson TH GBAtemp Regular

Sep 23, 2013
    Mexico
    Inkopolis