ROM Hack [Request] NTR cheat to stop or extend time in Smash Run

Deleted member 373223

Pink = Best colour
Trophies
XP
So it's not just an O3DS issue then? Well that's good I guess.
ntr might even crash on o3ds but thsts not a smash bros related issue. it's an ntr stabilty issue
on o3ds ntr cfw stop because cakespatches are only for cake not for ntr so when it reboots... ta-da! it oes work on n3ds because there it doesn0t reboot.

Damon_girl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ntr might even crash on o3ds but thsts not a smash bros related issue. it's an ntr stabilty issue
on o3ds ntr cfw stop because cakespatches are only for cake not for ntr so when it reboots... ta-da! it oes work on n3ds because there it doesn0t reboot.
Well I'm running rxtools so I'll see if the NTR plugin works with that CFW.

Mattshark

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm messing around and trying to get it to work; BootNtr works for me 10.5 emuNAND launched with rxTools, but...

Smash won't flash green when it loads; It does with my other games that have plugins (Hyrule Warriors demo and Mario Kart 7), but not with smash... not even when I put all 3 regions at once...

EDIT: Nope, can't get the green flash... I think NTR knows it can't play rebooting games like smash on the O3DS and therefore won't load it...

Last edited by Mattshark,

Damon_girl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm messing around and trying to get it to work; BootNtr works for me 10.5 emuNAND launched with rxTools, but...

Smash won't flash green when it loads; It does with my other games that have plugins (Hyrule Warriors demo and Mario Kart 7), but not with smash... not even when I put all 3 regions at once...

EDIT: Nope, can't get the green flash... I think NTR knows it can't play rebooting games like smash on the O3DS and therefore won't load it...
Darn, it does the same for me too. Is there a way to fix it with an update or something?

Damon_girl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-because it enters extended RAM mode, I think, which is why NTR LayeredFS fails for all of those too.
Huh...you would think Hyrule Warriors Legends would enter extended RAM mode with all the stuff it has to render but for some reason it doesn't, not that I'm complaining. It's just odd.

darklordrs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Huh...you would think Hyrule Warriors Legends would enter extended RAM mode with all the stuff it has to render but for some reason it doesn't, not that I'm complaining. It's just odd.
Optimizations. Nintendo at it's finest.

Yet Wii Us can snap in half with 8 ryus on Suzaku or 8 olimars anywhere lmao

Damon_girl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Optimizations. Nintendo at it's finest.

Yet Wii Us can snap in half with 8 ryus on Suzaku or 8 olimars anywhere lmao
Seriously? Lol that's pretty funny. Right now I'm just dreaming of the day where Smash for either the 3DS or the Wii U becomes hackable enough to where we can add in our own characters with their own movesets, like back in Brawl. I wonder how often it'll crash then. XD

darklordrs

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously? Lol that's pretty funny. Right now I'm just dreaming of the day where Smash for either the 3DS or the Wii U becomes hackable enough to where we can add in our own characters with their own movesets, like back in Brawl. I wonder how often it'll crash then. XD
Soontm. People are trying their hardest.

8 Ryus on Suzaku lags, spamming Shakus breaks it further. 8 Olimars being controlled simultaneously using a single controller all stacked onto each other will all possible pikmin at once crashes.

Damon_girl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soontm. People are trying their hardest.

8 Ryus on Suzaku lags, spamming Shakus breaks it further. 8 Olimars being controlled simultaneously using a single controller all stacked onto each other will all possible pikmin at once crashes.
Wow...with all the stability updates I'm surprised it's crashing at all.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @NinStar, Who's whipping who?