Hacking REQUEST - Nintendo 3DS LUMA : 11.8 firmware spoofing on 11.7

CoinKillerL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hello, when the 11.8 update got released, now piracy or even backup loading on 3DS is a real mess and will get you banned, and you cannot play online on 1.17 anymore. So i am here to request firmware spoofing for 11.7. please make it happen!

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
yeah, and also to use freeshop or ciangel and other stuff and to not get banned
Playing online on 11.8 is still safe.
And I am pretty sure that what you are asking for will never happen (as bans are still "rare" and you can unban your self very easily)

Last edited by Kubas_inko,

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello, when the 11.8 update got released, now piracy or even backup loading on 3DS is a real mess and will get you banned, and you cannot play online on 1.17 anymore. So i am here to request firmware spoofing for 11.7. please make it happen!
Its not going to happen so update or never play online again

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
why do you think it will not happen?
Because it won't happen, that's just now how things work.
Also this is what happens when information is released in soundbites instead of waiting for everything to researched properly. Thus far it seems what they really did was check if the ticket was verified or not at the point of installing games that seems to only effect the exploit used when installing games via sleep mode. Basically games installed through CIA, downloaded directly to freeShop, or CIAngel aren't going to get you banned. That being said, you still always run the risk of being banned regardless of what OFW you are running on. So it doesn't matter if you are running 11.8 or below, if Nintendo suspects you are playing a pirated game(s,) they will ban you.

Last edited by The Catboy,

CoinKillerL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Because it won't happen, that's just now how things work.
Also this is what happens when information is released in soundbites instead of waiting for everything to researched properly. Thus far it seems what they really did was check if the ticket was verified or not at the point of installing games that seems to only effect the exploit used when installing games via sleep mode. Basically games installed through CIA, downloaded directly to freeShop, or CIAngel aren't going to get you banned. That being said, you still always run the risk of being banned regardless of what OFW you are running on. So it doesn't matter if you are running 11.8 or below, if Nintendo suspects you are playing a pirated game(s,) they will ban you.
thank you, very cool!

lAkdaOpeKA

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There is so much misinformation regrading 11.8...
The way it works is that from now on, when requesting downloads for titles from the Nintendo CDN, tickets, which are console specific and are generated when buying games (and can't be forged) are sent, and if the ticket is invalid, the download will be rejected. It doesn't affect online play, only downloading from freeShop and similar.

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
But actually, I'm just wondering why Nintendo is just getting started with it. They are powerless as far as 3ds-piracy is concerned. Especially since Nintendo wants to let the 3DS die anyway as I have recently read! Source...Google Translate :D

Freqman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There is so much misinformation regrading 11.8...
The way it works is that from now on, when requesting downloads for titles from the Nintendo CDN, tickets, which are console specific and are generated when buying games (and can't be forged) are sent, and if the ticket is invalid, the download will be rejected. It doesn't affect online play, only downloading from freeShop and similar.

freeshop doesn't use Nintendo CDN and doesn't download games from eshop AFAIK, its that other app that does, CIAngel i think.

Last edited by Freqman,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking +1