[Request] Mii HEX to QR Code converter…

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by that girl, Feb 26, 2016.

1. that girl
    OP

that girl Entrepreneur

Jul 25, 2015
    Canada
    Omnipresent
    Is anyone able to make a program that converts the strip of HEX values that make up a Mii, perhaps using a text configuration file of sorts?

Like the one I attached as an example, using the strips of HEX of official Nintendo SpotPass Miis.
    It could make a QR for any Mii HEX line not commented out, and not blank.
    Allowing us to make QR Codes of Miis we have, but didn't make.
    Also Miis we made, but then converted to gold pants'd.
    --------------------
    And yes, you should be able to inset these Miis into your Mii Maker with ExtDump tools, and fixcrc, if you know what you're doing.
    --------------------
    A bonus, would having the option to change details about the Mii before generating the QR Code, like changing the name for foreign language names, Making the pants gold, checking\changing the home 3DS it was made on, shirt colour, etcetera.

If the above allowed you to overwrite the source Mii when scanning the QR Code, all the better, as it would reduce the need to change the cfl_db.dat checksum. You'd export it, create a QR Code list configuration file, make changes to each and generate the QR Code(s), scan the code(s) and POOF, Miis updated.

Attached Files:

2. that girl
    OP

that girl Entrepreneur

Jul 25, 2015
    Canada
    Omnipresent
    Bumping to try and get it seen, I guess.

3. that girl
    OP

that girl Entrepreneur

Jul 25, 2015
    Canada
    Omnipresent
    Really? No one? Well, I guess I couldn't expect much…