Question Request - Mario Tennis Aces Save File with alt costumes unlocked

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by deltum, Mar 1, 2019.

1. deltum
    OP

deltum Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 24, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Hey there

Has anyone got a save file with the alt costumes unlocked? Would really like to get a copy if so!

Thanks a bunch

2. justinbug2

justinbug2 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 9, 2015
    United States
    bumping for this and all the characters unlocked aswell

3. cheungpakwan

cheungpakwan GBAtemp Regular

Sep 14, 2009
    United States
    download the latest update to automaticaly unlock all characters

4. justinbug2

Jun 9, 2015
    United States
    Well i want a save with pauline since im banned

5. maddenmike95

maddenmike95 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 26, 2009
    United States
    Yes, a save file with all costumes would be great! Confirmed that latest update unlocks all characters available. There are only 3 characters not available yet with the 2.3.0 update and those characters are; Pauline, Kamek (Magikoopa), and Dry Bones. Pauline is available for those who played at least 1 online tournament for the month of March, Kamek will be available for those who play at least 1 online tournament for the month of April and Dry Bones will be available for those who play at least 1 online tournament for the month of May. All these DLC characters will be added to the roster with no online tournaments played in future updates.

Edit: After having a look at the Mario Tennis Aces wiki here, https://www.mariowiki.com/Mario_Tennis_Aces , it looks like most of the alternate costumes can only be unlocked through getting coins and online participation points in the monthly tournaments. I assume you get coins online too but I haven't really looked into this that much as I only play offline multiplayer with my son and his friends. Sadly there's only a save editor out for the game that is a rank editor and this can't save edit alternate costumes and characters yet. I don't play enough to know what a 99 rank would even do in the game. So I think that until somebody creates a better save editor, it is a wait game to see who uploads a save file with all the alternate costumes first.

Last edited by maddenmike95, Mar 3, 2019
  6. sveiki

sveiki Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 30, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Yes that's my understanding as well. Fulfilling certain criteria (like getting sufficient coins online) unlocks a flag in the save file for the costumes, or characters.

Would be very nice if someone can share their save; I'd love to analyse it to see if an unlocker app can be easily created.

7. justinbug2

Jun 9, 2015
    United States
    bump for dis

8. G1gaD3ath

G1gaD3ath Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 19, 2019
    Chile
    Nothing yet? :(

9. ThornB123

ThornB123 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2016
    United States
    A save file with the tournament characters unlocked would be great

10. justinbug2

Jun 9, 2015
    United States
    bump

11. ThornB123

ThornB123 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2016
    United States
    Still looking for a save file, guess I will bump this up

12. Hayato213

Hayato213 GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 26, 2015
    United States
    No bumping on the forum, unless you want to get ban.

13. JeepX87

JeepX87 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Aug 17, 2016
    United States
    If you need save with story mode completed and all characters unlocked all up to Kamek, but costumes aren't unlocked.

Unlock the costumes require to grind in online multiplayer mode so I have no time to do all stuffs by myself, so you can wait for future game updates to unlock the costumes but it is not guarantee.

Please let me know if saves work because earlier save didn't work with some characters missing.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/new-swi...0-completed-saves.508661/page-26#post-8593836

The story mode is completed by other GBAtemp member, not me.