ROM Hack [Request] Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story DX US FR Plugin/Save Editor

RetroVerso

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone! I recently downloaded Mario & Luigi Bowser's Inside Story DX on my CFW o3ds and I would like to know if someone could create a plugin or save editor for this game. I downloaded the Canadian version because it was released early in my language (French) and I think it is in US but I'm not sure. A plugin identical to the one for Superstar Saga DX would be welcome!

Last edited by RetroVerso,
Reactions: SuperMarioeKirbyfan

SuperMarioeKirbyfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I would do, but i don't know how to do cheats and Fort42 is closed, you can olny access the home page. There's one at speedfly.cn, but when you active a cheat every sprite (characters, enemies and items) disappear. You should use the cheat of 777777 money and infinite items. Save after checking the money are 777777. With the items, you should keep 1 of every bean, use them with the code, then saving and booting without cheats.

Reactions: RetroVerso

SuperMarioeKirbyfan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
A plugin identical to the one for Superstar Saga DX would be welcome!
Well, there's lot of cheats for that. You should get the one that from Sc0tline if i remember correctly, you can find it on YT by a fantastic Youtuber called Awiibo. You should also try the save editor, you can find it here on Gbatemp

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [louder cricket sounds]