Hardware Request: links to usb mass storage device

MaGnUmKiLLa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm looking for sites that sell a 500gb Western Digital external hard drive that are known to work fine with usb loader. I'd like to be able to use the entire device for wii games *aka no partitions* and I need it for the United States. I've seen links on here before but they were for the UK Amazon. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

Am0s

Mojo Risin
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
does anyone know where I can find that retched AC adaptor for enclosures as I bought 1 of those cables and the AC adaptor didnt work, I have searched for suck a long time and found nada

Vattu

Trophies
XP
Country
MaGnUmKiLLa said:
I'm looking for sites that sell a 500gb Western Digital external hard drive that are known to work fine with usb loader. I'd like to be able to use the entire device for wii games *aka no partitions* and I need it for the United States. I've seen links on here before but they were for the UK Amazon. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.no partitions? then you're out of luck. you need at least 1 partition to support wii gaming. USB harddrives are regionfree, so you don't need american ones.

QUOTE(Am0s @ Dec 9 2009, 09:20 PM) does anyone know where I can find that retched AC adaptor for enclosures as I bought 1 of those cables and the AC adaptor didnt work, I have searched for suck a long time and found nada
off topic. but to answer your question. No, noone knows anything about where you can find adaptors. you're apparently very bad at finding things.

MaGnUmKiLLa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Szalkow said:
Translation: PLEASE DO MY WORK AND THINKING FOR ME.

I recommend you start shopping online and any time you see a good deal, check the brand on the list of compatible USB devices:
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php?tit...patibility_List

Hey, jackass, I was just asking if someone had bought one and new for a fact it works. You assholes are so bad for rushing to be like GOD JUST GOOGLE IT. If you'd use half your time just answering the question instead of being such a dick, you'd be amazed at what you can do. Since you didn't even answer my question though why don't you just not speak at all? Do you realize you took like 5 minutes out of your day just to call me lazy and then not even answer my question?

Vattu said:
QUOTE(MaGnUmKiLLa @ Dec 8 2009, 10:45 AM) I'm looking for sites that sell a 500gb Western Digital external hard drive that are known to work fine with usb loader. I'd like to be able to use the entire device for wii games *aka no partitions* and I need it for the United States. I've seen links on here before but they were for the UK Amazon. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.
no partitions? then you're out of luck. you need at least 1 partition to support wii gaming. USB harddrives are regionfree, so you don't need american ones.

What do you mean? It's not really a partition if I don't have the drive split up in any way. I want an american one just becuase I don't feel like dealing with any foreign sites, I'd much rather prefer just buying american so I can pay american and just have no problems. I don't think that's too horrible much to ask

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
get this, it is 1TB, i have the uk version (aka, different power supply bit
smile.gif
) and it is incredible.
well, i have three of them
smile.gif
but, the one i got for my wii works perfectly.

-edit. lol at not posting the link: http://www.amazon.com/Western-Digital-Elem...7677&sr=8-2
it has an extra power supply yeah, but it is fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb