Request: links to usb mass storage device

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by MaGnUmKiLLa, Dec 8, 2009.

Dec 8, 2009
  1. MaGnUmKiLLa
    OP

Member MaGnUmKiLLa GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I'm looking for sites that sell a 500gb Western Digital external hard drive that are known to work fine with usb loader. I'd like to be able to use the entire device for wii games *aka no partitions* and I need it for the United States. I've seen links on here before but they were for the UK Amazon. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

2. Szalkow

Member Szalkow RawkSD Cheerleader

United States
  3. Am0s

Member Am0s Mojo Risin

United Kingdom
    does anyone know where I can find that retched AC adaptor for enclosures as I bought 1 of those cables and the AC adaptor didnt work, I have searched for suck a long time and found nada

4. Vattu

Member Vattu GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    off topic. but to answer your question. No, noone knows anything about where you can find adaptors. you're apparently very bad at finding things.

5. Am0s

Member Am0s Mojo Risin

United Kingdom
    indeed waited for about 3 weeks for this thing to arrive and it didnt work but at least it didnt cost much

6. MaGnUmKiLLa
    OP

Member MaGnUmKiLLa GBAtemp Regular

United States
    What do you mean? It's not really a partition if I don't have the drive split up in any way. I want an american one just becuase I don't feel like dealing with any foreign sites, I'd much rather prefer just buying american so I can pay american and just have no problems. I don't think that's too horrible much to ask

7. cearp

Member cearp the ticket master

Tuvalu
    get this, it is 1TB, i have the uk version (aka, different power supply bit [​IMG]) and it is incredible.
    well, i have three of them [​IMG] but, the one i got for my wii works perfectly.

-edit. lol at not posting the link: http://www.amazon.com/Western-Digital-Elem...7677&sr=8-2
    it has an extra power supply yeah, but it is fine.